Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing export data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am creating sales order>debit memo request>Invoice

We are not maintaining export data anyehere( in config as well as in invoice, and in material master as well). Now in production when I am creating the invoice ( geting error that missing export data). Now when I analyzed in different system I found that while creating invoice if I am clicking the set tab ( under item detail-->for trade customs tab or in header), then we get that error.

After that I cancelled the invoice and again created invoice for open DMR and now invoice got released in accounting successfully.

Now same thing I tried in production but here I am getting same error ( missing export data--message no VF072).

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashuthosh P,

dont maintain incompletion procedure for the header / item which is assigned to country in Foreign trade data customization i.e. IMG - SD - Foreign trade data.

Make it blank.

- secondly, it is inbuilt - that iif the ship to country & Shipping point country differs - system demands for export data and checks relevant copy control settings.

Eg:in VTFA- as you are trying to create DM from DMR.

finally mainain VI95- as initially said.

it works , test & update.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the copying Control settings for Delivery -> Billing Document -> Header -> Determ.export data 'Value'.

Accordingly do the needful.

Thank You,

RB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RB,

have already explained that I am not creating delivery.

And also in none of the billing doc I am maintaing export data ( so why am facing problem in this case only).

Anything do I need to check in customer, maetrial etc.

Regards

Ashu

Edited by: ashutosh p on Dec 9, 2010 11:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that:

please check CMR and MMR - export trade data.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

please check transport data in SPRO in foreign trade and customs in VI95.

regards,

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Dec 9, 2010 11:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for your prompt responces.

Could you please let me know where can I check CMR and MMR -- export trade data ( any t code or config).

Regards

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

in

XD03/MM03 - see whether is there any information is there in.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is no data maintained in material master ( under foreigen trade export data tab) and where can I check the foreigen trade data in customer master ( Is it in general data-->address tab) or some where else, I am not able to see any such thing in XD03.

Regards

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to VFX3 and proceed by selecting foreign trade data.

or

please check transport data in SPRO in foreign trade and customs in VI95.

regards,

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Dec 9, 2010 1:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

fill the detials of the fields in foreign trade data for incomplete analysis and proceed

until it will not make you to proceed.

in billing

balaia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not maintaing any foreigen tade data ( none in config). We always create the bill without filling the export data in invoice and invoice gets released to accouting.

I cancelled the invoice and created the new invoice and did not get error in other system, but facing problem in production.

This issue am facing first time.

it might be possible if somebody has maintained the export data in sales order ( where can I check)?

Any other pointer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the error message it is giving and its message number please let me know

with explanation

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a repetative question in the forum , please search forum ,also check the below link

Regards

Chandra