cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Invoice while remooving billing block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Gurus,

Can anyone suggest me that while remooving billing block in sales order,How will generate automatic invoicing in backgrpond.

Is there any user exist for the same requirement,kindly advise.

regards,

DhirendrA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

If the invoice document is related to a sales order (also copy controls are setup from sales order to invoice) and then you remove the billing block from sales order, then anyway next billing cycle will bill the sales order.

You may schedule the billing due list job in background with close frequency such as every 5 minutes. This will ensure next billing due list job will pick sales order due for billing once you remove billing block (provided there are no other requirements/ custom checks in your system which prevents order from being eligible for billing).

regards,

Vaibhav

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As such there is no option in std. You have to go for development or write coding in exit.

I guess, this requirement is only for specific order types. then restrict coding & check billing block- I suggest you to have your own billing block and write coding based on this billing block (eg: ZZ= Document released),

Once order is saved you can trigger this coding

Include: MV45AFZZ & USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT can be used for the same.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

but my requirement is whenever I remoove billing block in sales order,The invoice should generate in background automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform that,

you can use the user exit for billing block

EXIT_SAPLWLF1_008

EXIT_SAPLWLF1_009

you can use the exit USER_EXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT,

when ever the sales document is saved BY REMOVING A BILLING BLOCK then link a small program for it,

which small code just to take the list of sales orders for which billing block is removed and take that program and schedule a

back ground job for the program written.

please test and confrim

balajia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EXIT_SAPLWLF1_008
EXIT_SAPLWLF1_009

Question posted is not for putting billing block. As requested already, please give suggestions after going through the question carefully.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmi pathi sir,

good morning,

i thought i can give information that these are the user exits which will be used for billing block triggerring and then i have given solution for it.

ok, any way.

i will follow your instructions.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for reply,

Can you give me any other User Exit for the same requirement?.

regards,

DhirendrA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can use the exit USER_EXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT,

when ever the sales document is saved BY REMOVING A BILLING BLOCK then link a small program for it,

which small code just to take the list of sales orders for which billing block is removed and take that program and schedule a

back ground job for the program written.

please test and confrim

balajia

0 Kudos

Hi: you can also explore the option of scheduling a background job which runs say every 5 mins. to pick up the sales orders based on a variant and will bill them in background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform that,

EXIT_SAPLWLF1_008

EXIT_SAPLWLF1_009

you can use the exit USER_EXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT, when ever the sales document is saved then link a small program for it,

which small code just to take the list of sales orders for which billing block is removed and take that program and schedule a back ground job for the program written.

please test and confrim

balajia