cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have one scenario please give solution for the same.

scenario:

my clent is sending one kit to his customer and customer is consuming some components from the kit.Now my client wants to bill for those consumed components only.sending kit is out of sap means after consuming only they are creating delivery in sap and they want to show only consumed materials in delivery and bill for those.

kit structure is like below

Material A and in that X,Y and in X components are M,N and in Y componets are I,J,K

Means it is multilevel BOM

My query is system should explode total BOM and price should give only for components (as per my example M,N,I,J,K)

how to map this.

Please help me

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Its nothing but working with Multiple BOM.

regarding customization you can search in FORUM.

when it comes to delviery for consumed products - which is dynamic based on customer request only , you will come to know actual consumed components.

So it has to be selected only in delivery while creating, its manual activitiy. In Delivery delete the un-consumed components & create billing. Pricing will be carried out for the components available in delivery.

FYI- Item category details - structure scope should be "B" - Explode multi level BOM

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

Thank you for your response.

Here in my sales order I need materials A,X,Y should treat as text.and remaining components are items.So that in delvery those should not expect picking quantity as well as price.

Regards,

prasad

so how to map this and what item categories should put in material masters.

Edited by: prasad.k on Dec 9, 2010 12:55 PM

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried with multi sales BOM?

Let us know, where did you get struck while doing transaction? Hope you have done enough search in forum & tested multi level BOM? if not, find the same - test by yourself.

if you get any issues, update the forum.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Can we select the Sub item(Components) in sales order, coming from BOM...let suppose my sales BOM had One material and 3 different SUB Materials out of Which I want that system should give me option to choose any one component out of 3 while creating the slaes order...please guide how to achieve this...

Full points for the help.

Regards

Lalit
Participant
0 Kudos

Can we select the Sub item(Components) in sales order, coming from BOM...let suppose my sales BOM had One material and 3 different SUB Materials out of Which I want that system should give me option to choose any one component out of 3 while creating the slaes order...please guide how to achieve this...

Hi,

I think you can achive this scenario by creating the varient configuration for material. if you have any issues in that search a forum you will definatelly get a step by step process. also you can take a help from http://help.sap.com

Regards,

Answers (0)