Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP/APO/MAT1 -Product Master Lot Size Profile

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert ,

In Product Master creation , there is a Radio button Lot size profile , where it is used

I am exploring on VMI

when i creating a Lot size profile

There is two Tab procedure and Qty and Date Determination

what for this two tables

under Procedure there is Radio button , Reorder Pt , Reorder pt method what for this is used , and how it is related to VMI

under Qty and date Determiantion TAB , Min lot size and Max lot size Target Stock level Method , Rouding Value

can any one explain details of the Fiends and how it have impact on VMI snp planning

Thanks & Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The lot size profile is not only relevent to VMI , this is for almost all the planning functions.The same decides the reciept element quantity or lot size for the materials.

The radio buttons in the first table procedure is to find out the process to defile the lot sizing procedure like lot for lot or fiixed or reorder point ete....

And the second table quantity & date are the data to define the lot size , rounding value etc.Like in first table if you define the lot for lot then in the second table you can define the min max lot size to control the order quantities.

VMI also uses the functions.

Hope this will help.

regards,

kaushik

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushik

Fantastic Explanination and many thanks

I have a question , i have many Lot size profile creation , what is the best way to upload

please advise

Many thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can probably look for a BDC or lsmw creation.Also try to find a BAPI for the same if available.

regards,

kaushik

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushik,

Thanks & Appreciated

Regards

Raj

Answers (0)