cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaps with ODN of Digital Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the system have been occurring many gaps with the Official Document Numbers of Digital Invoice.

The control of the Official Documents Number is with the object J_1AOFFDOC and the tx. J1AB.

We donu2019t find errors or dumps when are created the billing documents, just we are loosing some ODN.

Please, could somebody help me? Any ideas how can avoid these gaps??

Thanks

Sandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This usually occurs when by any reason the invoice cannot be saved by SAP, and most standard tables are not affected but ODN is consumed! The same if you are debugging the transaction and at the end you decide to cancel the processing.

With support from your ABAP team a user exit can be created in order to generate a "rollback" if the document is not saved and "undo" the modification on number range table.

Other option could be to raise a OSS Message to SAP due to, for my understanding this should be a bug on the program (the regulatory impact of "loosing" a "folio" is big and frequently happend).

Regards,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Yes, you are rigth. I'm loosing the ODN and the number of the billing document, surelly becuase exist a error and don't save the document, the problem is that I couldn't identity that error.

I sent a OSS message but unfortunally I haven't a good answer about this and I going to follow your recommendation about the rollback in a user exit.

Kind Regards and Thanks!!

Sandra Santander