cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up Texts information at the time of creating Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user is getting some pop up at the time of creating Sales Order from the Customer Master. But after saving the sales order when the user is trying to create another order with the same data, she is not getting the pop up unless she is going back to the original screen of SAP Easy Access.

The user wants that this pop up should come even at the time of repeated order so that she can save time otherwise it is taking lot of time to go back to the original screen.

I have analyzed the scenario and found that this texts is maintained in the Customer Master (Extra of Sales Area Data).

Please guide me which triggers this Texts to appear as a pop up at the time of creating Sales Order for the first time and why it is not coming at the time of repeated Sales Order.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jans,

It depends on Text determination customization.

Goto VOTXN, select Sales document - Header radio button & choose "Change/Display" button.

Hope you know the text determination procedure assigned to the respective order type. select the text determination procedure & double click on "Text ID's in Text procedure".

Here you will observe the text ID's maintained in text procedure. in "Text is obligatory" column maintain "Y - Text will be displayed during copying" or "Z-Text is obligatory & displayed during copying" to the relevant Text ID.

Now create new sales order & check.

You will get the results as expected. Tested

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have gone to the TR. VOTXN and found that Texts determination procedure is attached.

Please take troublw and guide me through Step-by-step to craete the Texts Determination Procedure so that I can test it in the IDES as I can not do it in the Production or Development. There is no Sand Box and I am in Support.

Please give the details step-by-step so that I can test it in the IDES. The Ticket is in WIP and I have to give solution by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jans

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
guide me through Step-by-step to craete the Texts Determination Procedure

Please search the forum as just recently the text determination procedure has been discussed in this forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As rightly said by our mate,

I would suggest you to put effort in searching in FORUM. I am 100% sure you will get very good & clear explanatory threads.

Good Luck

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, the pop-up is NOT due to the text maintained in the customer master.

Have an ABAP'er check/debug the SAPMV45A program coding to see whether any user exits poping up this.

Regards