cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR Mitigated Users show up after Mitigated during risk analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

need your advice and help

GRC 5.3 SP11

Only RAR installed.

I have mitigated few users against few of the risks, but when I run an analysis, the Mitigated users also show up with violations.

I have checked the setting under configuration, the parameter : Exclude Mitigated Risks = YES "

Is there any other setting I have to do so that the mitigated users do not show up.

Thanks

Vidyar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you are doing is correct. I think there could be an issue with the way users were mitigated? While applying mitigation at user level did you use risk id* as the convention. For Eg. if you want to mitigated user A for F034 then while mitigating user, please put F034*.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

You suggestion really solved the problem.

Thanks

Vidyar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you ran the risk report and then mitigated the user directly in that report by selecting the mitigate button you should be fine. I would think the mitigated user is getting this risk from a new role or transaction. If you want to mitigate the user directly in the risk you just click on the users tab in the risk and add the user. Make sure you enter the risk information correctly. As far as adding a * to the end of the risk you don't have to do that with the SP you are on but it's worth a try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Mitigation tab, do you see that user under Mitigated User table?

Can you please copy paste that entry.

Regards,

Surpreet