Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CR4VS2010 - BusinessObjects.Licensing.KeycodeDecoder.dll, cannot be loaded

Hi there,

I am trying to use the Production Release of CR4VS2010 as found here:

Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 Production Release Now Available

Whenever I try to run a report I get the following exception:

Load report failed.

Unsupported Operation. A document processed by the JRC engine cannot be opened in the C++ stack.

at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.EnsureDocumentIsOpened()

at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String filename, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob)

at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String filename)

If I try to use the Database Expert or Set the Database Location for a report VS2010 simply hangs.

If I look in the event log, I see a Crystal Reports error:

The description for Event ID ( 4353 ) in Source ( Crystal Reports ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: The keycode assembly, BusinessObjects.Licensing.KeycodeDecoder.dll, cannot be loaded.

If I perform Code Analysis on my solution, I get this warning:

Warning 4 CA0060 : The indirectly-referenced assembly 'BusinessObjects.Licensing.KeycodeDecoder, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' could not be found. This assembly is not required for analysis, however, analysis results could be incomplete. This assembly was referenced by: C:Program FilesSAP BusinessObjectsCrystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0CommonSAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0win32_x86dotnetCrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.dll.

My environment is:

Windows XP SP3

VS2010 Ultimate

I have other versions of CR installed

I am targetting Framework 3.5 SP1 (Full)

I have seen similar errors published with the Beta version and no real solution to them.

I have to have side by side versions of VS and CR together.

I am developing internal apps which will be deployed on servers where there will be side by side versions of VS

Can anyone help please???

Thanks,

James

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question