cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image in LinkToUrl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

i cannot show my image (*.jpg or *.tif) within a LinkToUrl-UI. At design time i can see the image in my web dynpro UI, but after i deploy it to the Application Server i get no image. What could be the problem?

I put the image under the following location in my Web Dynpro Project:

/src/mimes/components/comp/

regards,

Sid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

After storing the image files in the Mime Repository in directory <DC name>/src/mimes/Components/<component name>, in order to refer to the Mime Repository, select the property in question in webdynpro iview, choose Browse and then ComponentImageu2026 i n the Properties window. The directory for the Mime Repository will open, and you can choose the image file.

This all need to be done.

Regards,

Sen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sid,

Please paste the image inside the Component of SRC folder. Follow the path suggested by Segement.

then provide the image_name in the imageSource. i.e., if the image 01.jpg then provide the same name in imageSource property.

It will work definitely.

Regards

Nizamudeen SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, if you want to set the LinkToURL.imageSource property to the filename of the image, then the image has to be placed inside the folder src/mimes/components/<component_name>.

Second, TIFF is not a supported image format.

To find out why an image is not rendered at runtime, use HttpWatch and check for 404 errors.