SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to debug event FMs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have kept my zFM in event and activated. One of the stand program used this event. I kept the brekpoints in FMs and try to debug but it is not stopping there. Can you pelase help me how to debug? Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using BREAK 'User id which u r using' in this FM

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First of all , you need to verify that the FM that you have created or activated is executed when you run the transaction or not .

This you can do by taking a trace or else set a break point in FM which determines the FM like FKK_FUNCTION_MOD

ULE_DETERMINE .

If the FM gets executed when you run the transaction then you verify that FM is getting triggerd .

For Debugging , you can set a direct break point in the FM like BREAK POINT or BREAK USER .

If you want to do a direct debugging without setting the above mentioned then in that case use command - dbug for debugging for background session jobs .

hope this suffices .

Regards ,

Dewang.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the execution is not stopping even afer putting break point in your FM, its means, your FM is not getting called during execution or bypassing the call based on some condition.

Regards,

Sanjoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you talking about FQEVENTS?