cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to generate WSDL file in quality server in SOAMANAGER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed a webservice in DEV and generated the wsdl file in soamanager and it works fine. Now when i transport it to QAS webservice gets transported ( SE80 i can see it ) and in soamanager when i go to generate the wsdl file for QAS server it is not allowing me to do it. In soamanager when you click on 'Open WSDL document for selected binding' nothing happens. In the same screen it says ''Services: 0 / Endpoints: 0 '' .

In SICF i see the webservice name however below that i dont see any nodes extending but in DEV i see the client name and once again the webservice name in the below nodes. It appears as below in DEV

/default_host/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/zfi_customer_balance_sms/555/zfi_customer_balance_sms/

But in QAS it appears as below

/default_host/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/zfi_customer_balance_sms

I have also transported the SICF entry to QAS ie right click on the webservice, click on Obj Directory entry and put it in a TP and transport. Even then the nodes dont appear in QAS.

I am doubting wheather some services need to be activated in SICF. I just need to generate the wsdl file in QAS and later in PRD.

Any help on this will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

Govind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

To get the web service working in DEV you configured an endpoint for it using SOAMANAGER right?

You need to do the same endpoint configuration again in QAS & PRD once you transport it there. When you transport the web service between the environments the endpoint configuration in SOAMANAGER isn't transported as well. You need to repeat the configuration exercise each time you transport the web service.

If you are transporting lots of web services then there is functionality to do mass configuration of these web services.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor,

Sorry for the late response. That actually helped, i was able to create service endpoints in QAS server and generated the wsdl file. Now i am testing it in SOAPUI and it gives me a error which says REBAX STATE error which means, it has gone for a dump in R3. I checked in ST22 , it says syntax error in program which is a standard program. In DEV server it works fine, but in QAS it is going for DUMP. What can be the problem. Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

Please provide more detail from the RABAX dump on ST22. The RABAX_STATE error by itself is very generic.

Best Regards, Trevor