cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHIPMENT COST

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR ALL,

WHILE CREATING THE SHIPMENT COST I FIND THAT Overall status of calculation of shipment costs for shipment is showing as not processed?

Why is the system picking up Val.Class 3200 and asking for the GL A/c when it has been maintained in GBB-VBR and WRX.

The Transfer Checkbox is not ticked while creating shipment costs.

Can someone plzzzz. help me resolve the above issues.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

take care the below customization

- Shipment cost pricing procedure determinatioin ( maintain this combination in relevant master data)

- Shipment cost captures/ creates service PO which demands Cost center & G/L account - Tx:OKB9 should maintain to default cost centre & G/L account

- You have to select the "Transfer" check box & save the shipment cost, once you save the shipment cost based on customization settings system finds service po or creates new serivce PO & released to FI

- Accounting doc's get genereated & service entry sheet(ML83N) gets created and added as line item in Service PO - PO history tab.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone plzz.answer the questions and help me.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bob,

Q2.Why is the Pricing Procedure not getting determined automatically?I have checked the settings and they are ok.

Steps to be considered:

1. Check the Service Agent Pricing Group in Vendor Master

2. Check pricing procedure in shipment document VT02N - Shipment Cost Calculatiion Tab - Procedure

Best Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.Although the issues reported have been solved i.e. GL and Cost Center is displayed correctly I am still not able to understand a few things

Q1.even though 2 deliveries have been assigned to one shipment document I am getting 4 shipment doc.nos when I click on the Save Button.Why is this so.

Q2.Why is the Pricing Procedure not getting determined automatically?I have checked the settings and they are ok.

Q3.What is the process of Load Transfer ?.

Can someone plzzzz.help.

Warm Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi: You assign valuation class under assign shipment cost types and item categories. Transaction T_56

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you are 100% right.

and the same way the system also.

then why is the system asking this to assignment - Val.Class 3200 and asking for the GL A/c when it has been maintained in GBB-VBR and WRX.

if the above assignment is good then only below will work.

T_56 : is used for the combination of

receiving indicator/item categories/ auto propose/valuatin class/reauto propose.

please confirm.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

execute OMWB, then cancel

then

account assignment

then

double click on GBB it will ask for Company Code give it and enter

here you have to maintain two entries with

your value modification key which is assigned to company code - VBR/WRX - 3200 - the respective G/L accounts.

hope this will resolve your issue.

update

balajia