cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementation of SRM 7.0 , EBP, ROS and cFolders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in the process of impletation SRM 7.0, and i have below list questions.

1) Is that compulsory that to install EBP, ROS and cFolders separately apart from SRM server?

2) If we install EBP, ROS and cFolders, all sholud have separate instances with serparate SID's?

Please suggest on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Sorry my question was wrong, i need the configuration steps for EBP, ROS and cFolders, Basis person has created 3 clients in SRM system.

Please help in this.

Thanks,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

I have already shared the link to download config guides for EBP and ROS with you. Kindly use the same.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I have installed SRM7.0 and i wanted to know how to create EBP , ROS and cFolders as 3 clients in SRM.

Please help in this .

Thanks,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

Client creation is a Basis activity. Hence I recommend you speak to the Basis Guys in your team. Its a common day to day activity for them.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Can you please give me the link for the supplier registration. i am not able to find that in market place.

Thanks,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

Kindly download it from https://service.sap.com/srm-inst.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

Kindly refer following thread

which i posted earlier and now problem has been solved.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Please can you tell me the steps to configure ROS.

How to configure cFolders in a client of SRM instance.

Thanks in advance.

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

Kindly refer to the 'Supplier Qualification' config guide from service marketplace. It has all the necessary detailed steps to configure ROS.

In doing so if you face any issues, kindly let me know.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Frankly speaking i am new to SRM and client wanted to install SRM7.0 with EBP, ROS and cFolders in same instance.

and configure cFolder for SRM.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes very much possible to have SRM and ROS on 2 different clients (on same instance). External suppliers will register in your ROS client and then be created as Business Partners in SRM.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to create EBP, ROS and cFolders as 3 clients in SRM7.0( Because we doesn't have hardware and we are installing SRM, EP and Bi on same server ).

If we create 3 clients what will be the settings for EBP, ROS and cFolders?

Please help

Thanks & Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

I am not sure about C-folders, but EBP and ROS can very easily be configured on separate clients on the same server.

Pl elaborate on what settings you are looking for.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to create EBP, ROS and cFolders as 3 clients in SRM7.0( Because we doesn't have hardware and we are installing SRM, EP and Bi on same server ).

If we create 3 clients what will be the settings for EBP, ROS and cFolders?

Please help

Thanks & Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

1. You can install EBP, ROS on same server but these will be different systems and clients on same server.

2. cFolder is an add on installation to SRM(EBP), you can do it on same instance where you have EBP

Regards

VIrender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

1) Is that compulsory that to install EBP, ROS and cFolders separately apart from SRM server? : Technically EBP and ROS can be on the same client. But this is not recommended. Since ROS client is exposed to anonymous vendors, SAP suggests that you have ROS on a different client (same server as that of EBP)

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could anybody please help with the following problem:"Transfer from ROS to EBP" ?;

I have made all the customizing showed in the published threads for this issue and seems that my customizing are fully completed but when I tried to transfer the Supplier by External web service Catalogue through theTransfer Button in EBP portal = u2192 SRM Administration u2192 bussiness partner supplier u2192 create Supplier ;the system tells me that the Business partner already exist! and does not let me create it as portal supplier with XML communication. So, no email with pw and user is created to send to the supplier neither contact person is created.

Could anybody please advise any support to solve this issue communicated but couldn't be solved by Sapsupport.

observation: the transfer button does work from RFx creation. I am working with the classic extended SRM 7.0 with PPS and SUS and SRM same Client (know is not recommended but is for education purpose).

Thanks in advance.

Alberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

If Business Partner already exists, then obviously you cannot create a business partner again from an existing supplier.

Regards,

Nikhil