cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set "Texts" property to RadioButtonGroupbyIndex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a radiobuttongroupbyindex which has five static texts such as "ABC", "XYZ","PQR" etc. How will i set these values to the UI control.

I had created a simple dictionary type and added all the values in it. Then created a value attribute of this dictionary type and assigned to the radio. But it doesnt seem to appear. Any help?

regards,

Sujesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujesh

You can use RadiobuttonGroupbykey And set the SelectedKey property to the attribute you bind with the SimpleType

After This you will see the RadioButtons

Regards,

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saravanan. I have tried radiobuttongroupbykey also. SelectedKey i mapped to the simpleType attribute and the values shows up. But iam not able to select any of the items in it. Looks like it is disabled, although property "enabled" is true. Any help?

regards,

Sujesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujesh,

First You have to set the Cardinality of the node to 1..1

Regards

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is for RadioButtonGroupByIndex. I am guessing that you have bound the "<i>texts</i>" property to a context value node with a value attribute within it. You have bound the property to this value attribute. The readOnly property of the radio group is false and the enabled property is true.

Correct?

Regards,

Satyajit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried to use supply functions? For WDA, see the example in the system in component WDR_TEST_EVENTS, view RADIOBTNGRPBYIDX.

Regards, Heidi