cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVCs locked by system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some cases that some CVCs are locked by the system BTC_SYS_APO. What does this mean, and how to bypass this error? Even after running the job again, I am facing the same kind of issue.

Regards,

Guru Charan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It will be nice if you please check SM12 and find out if you see any lock entries fort CVCs which you mentioned your mail. It will be also nice if you let us know wht is this BTC_SYS_APO.

This will help us understand the issue in detail.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your CVC locking implies selections locking in DP.

There could be various reasons. How have you set locking setting in PA ?

Please check if OSS note 1268373 if applicable.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go to SM12 and unlock the respective CVC. I think BTC_SYS_APO is user id which is locking the system while you are executing some jobs. Please cross check if you some parallel jobs are running at the same time, which are locking these CVCs.

Please let us know if it help you.

Thanks & Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to SM12 and unlock the respective CVC. I think BTC_SYS_APO is user id which is locking the system while you are executing some jobs. Please cross check if you some parallel jobs are running at the same time, which are locking these CVCs.

Hi Amol,

First, thanks for your immediate response. BTC_SYS_APO is not a usre ID, and there are no paralled jobs running on the same planning area at that time. Anything more from your side which might be helpful?

Regards,

Guru Charan.