cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Security Optimization Self Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I set up Security Optimization Self Service and got the resulting report.

I have some questions about this service:

- Can I schedule Security Optimization Self Service to be executed automatically like EWA reports?

- I want to specify a username for scheduling data analysis collection in ST14. I mean I want the job to

run the collection program by a specified user (user at step part of the job definition) not by the user who schedules the job.

Is it possible? (By the way,I don't want to schedule a job, then change the

user from sm37)

- Why doesn't SOSS report include customer specific authorization checks in the "Detected Issues" Part? I know that I can insert rows manually in it at session workbench, but I don't want to enter this info every time I create a session.

-How can I customize the headers of "Customer Specific Authorization Checks" in the resulting report? I don't want the header be like "Users Authorized to the Critical Authorization 9001".

- How can I customize the recommendation part of "Customer Specific Authorization Checks"? I know that I can customize it from the "Instruction Customer Check" part at session workbench, but I don't want to enter recommendation every time I create a session.

- For instance I created a Security Optimization Self Service and a session in it at Solution Manager. I got an analysis report at the end. After that I changed some roles and other things at satellite system according to the recommendations in the report. After these, I collected data at st14 again and sent it to Solution Manager system. Should I set the previos service's status to completed and create a new service with new session OR reset the session of the previous service to use the new data guid? In fact I would prefer to create a new session under previous service, but I could't achieve it. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance,

MERAL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And one more question:

- Is it possible to add new rows to the tables in the questionnaire?