Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cache problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all...

gud mrng!

i need ur help, i struck up with cache problem. I did the file2file scenario. its working fine, but im unable 2 c the output. Whatever, iam placing in the input file is getting deleted, as per the pol interval, but the output file is not picking. when i checked in the MONI im getting a message saying that : NO MESSAGES AVAILABLE FOR SELECTION.

2)and the other thing is i got PDF "how to handle xi 3.0 caches" from one of my friend while checking the step by step procedure, exclusively the step 11 im getting error 409conflict http://sapxi:50000/rep/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=RM&type=AdapterMetaDat...

3)Service pack used is : 4

4) i tried the option of creating INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI in SM59, here also, its not allowing me to create.

plz help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay Lakshmi,

Try doing the following.

1) Back date your "End of execution from" by some 1-2 days and press the execute button. It might happen that your current time and SAP system time are different.

2) try looking into RWB and see if the adapter has processed( has it send the messages to IS or not) the messages

3) If the sender is synchronous, u will not see the messages in sxmb_moni.

we05 is used to moniter the IDoc's that have been triggered out of an SAP syustem. It has nothing to do with monitoring of XML messages.

Hope this helps you.

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S: Please mark all helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Here, I dont think the adapter is picking the file in the first place?

Are you able to see inbound payload in moni? and if you are able to see the ibound payload...then chck if the message is reaching mapping...you can check this in the moni itself.

If, the file is not getting picked up itself, try giving the "test" mode instead of the "delete" mode. Check if you are able to see the payload after changing the mode.

Regards,

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.. my problem is not the inbound pay load or something...

1)my problem is cache problem. im unable to refresh the cache, im getting error messages in tran code SXI_CACHE.

2) the other thing is im unable to change the security options from SAP STANDARD to BASIC AUTHENTICATION in LOGON/SECURITY TAB. The moment iam trying to select the radio button BASIC AUTHENTICATION, it is saying that there is no default SSL client standard and its not allowing me to click on special options tab.

former_member8655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Try following step

1)As you say your file is picked so your Sender file adpater is working fine.

2) Now checK your receiver file adapter ,is it configured properly?like target directory etc.also check for entry in SXI_CACHE.

3)Also check in adpater monitoring for the receiving file adapter, is it ok with Target directory?

Regards

Mitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.. mr. mitesh,

tq for ur response...

i checked in SXI_CACHE, im getting an error message there

unable to refresh cache contents and error during last attempt to refresh cache.

And checking in adapter monitoring for the receiving file adapter is perfectly alrght.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Goto RWB go to message monitoring and choose adapter engine from message component and check the status for the message sent in ur adapter.

cheers

jithesh