Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Remove the Stock from 916

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a few questions Related to WM.

1. Our End users are able to do the PGI Without Confirming the Transfer Order. Once they Do the PGI.After doing the Billing they are coming abck and saying that the stock shud not Present in 916.

Would you please let me know how can I clear the stock from storage type 916 and the bin created with Delivery number.

Is there any Possibility to Remove the stock from 916......?

Waiting for your Response .............

Sai Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As understood from the situation your stock is lying in 916 interim storage bin. If you want to transfer the stock back to the original bin check the Bin and storage type from which stock is removed and Follow these steps;

T-code LT01 mvt type 561

and transfer the stock back to the original storage type and storage bin from 916

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check In order to see the stock movements for the bins you can use transaction

LT22. This will show where the additional quantities came from or the quantities are not reducing after goods issue.

Somebody might have transfered stock to 916 also

Kind regards,

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What our friend is saying is that in the config for item categories for deliveries if you set this flag it means that the PGI wont happen unless the TO creation and confirmation are both at status 'C'

Also ABAP techie

I see we asking for points again, what are you going to do with them when you get them?

I dont think that this is the point of this Forum!!

Regards

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double check if the Pick Relevant Indicator is CHECKED of the associated Delivery Item category, if not you will end up clearing all such piling issues endlessly.

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thank you for your Post , But it is not clear what exactly you are saying. Do you mean to say that the Pick relevant Indicator of the Delivery item should be checked Or what exactly do you mean.

Anyways thanks again for your Response.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pick Relevant indicator of the respective Delv Item Cat should be CHECKED thus this will reinforce the EndUser to confirm the PICK TO before they can PGI the Delv...in other words system will not allow them to do PGI without confirming the PICK TO now if you have the above indicator CHECKED..

With this you don't need to clear off such 916 issues . Allocate points if that helps & revert back should u have recurring problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Thank you very Much for your Answer. That May Not solve my Problem now, but I think this will stop this kind of Problems coming in Future.

Thank you very Much Once again. I would definitely allocate you Points, but keeping this Post Open so that I can get some Perfect solution to this Problem.

Thank you all for your Answers.