cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to start J2EE server exitcode = -11113

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

I am unable to start the J2EE server and cant login to visual admin as well to start the EP. Please help

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/pb/layout/taglib/ContainerTag addIviewResources

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/keystore/impl/security/CodeBasedSecurityConnector getApplicationDomain

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/rmi_p4/P4StubSkeletonGenerator generateStub

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/util/StringUtils escapeToJS

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/core/broker/PortalServiceItem startServices

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/server/deploy/WSConfigurationHandler downloadFile

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/jndisupport/util/AbstractHierarchicalContext lookup

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/navigation/cache/CacheNavigationNode getAttributeValue

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/navigation/TopLevelNavigationiView PrintNode

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/wcm/service/ice/wcm/ICEPropertiesCoder encode

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/lcr/pers/delta/importing/ObjectLoader loadObjects

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/InstanceBuilder readElement

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/InstanceBuilder readSequence

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/TypeMappingImpl initializeRelations

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/GeneratedComplexType _loadInto

[Thr 5324] JHVM_LoadJavaVM: Java VM created OK.

JHVM_BuildArgumentList: main method arguments of node [server0]

[Thr 5444] Wed Dec 08 12:48:22 2010

[Thr 5444] JHVM_RegisterNatives: registering methods in com.sap.bc.krn.perf.PerfTimes

[Thr 5444] Wed Dec 08 12:48:23 2010

[Thr 5444] JHVM_RegisterNatives: registering methods in com.sap.bc.proj.jstartup.JStartupFramework

[Thr 5444] JLaunchISetClusterId: set cluster id 9852050

[Thr 5444] JLaunchISetState: change state from [Initial (0)] to [Waiting for start (1)]

[Thr 5444] JLaunchISetState: change state from [Waiting for start (1)] to [Starting (2)]

[Thr 4152] Wed Dec 08 12:48:59 2010

[Thr 4152] JHVM_RegisterNatives: registering methods in com.sap.mw.rfc.driver.CpicDriver

[Thr 4152] JHVM_RegisterNatives: registering methods in com.sap.i18n.cp.ConverterJNI

[Thr 5212] Wed Dec 08 12:49:00 2010

[Thr 5212] JLaunchIExitJava: exit hook is called (rc = -11113)

[Thr 5212] **********************************************************************

• ERROR => The Java VM terminated with a non-zero exit code.

• Please see SAP Note 943602 , section 'J2EE Engine exit codes'

• for additional information and trouble shooting.

[Thr 5212] JLaunchCloseProgram: good bye (exitcode = -11113)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

exit code -11113 means that a core service did not start. Look for "Core service * failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started" in std_server0 trace to determine the service that did not start.

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

Core service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started. I guess its becase i changed password in Secure Store, for J2EE_ADMIN. all problem started hapenings from there on.

Please help !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this note: Note 669848 - Unlocking the Administrator User on the J2EE Engine/AS Java

Reset the J2EE_ADMIN user, update the Secure Store in the configtool and restart your system.

Kind regards,

Mark

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

thankss Mark for the help and links. My J2ee server starts files now. i have the superadmin activated.(SAP*) from config tool. but it cant connect to either Visual admin, SLD, or EP. all the other users cant access them too.

Alll the users are getting the same "user authentication failed" error. i know when SAP* isd activated no other users can login. the SAP* passowrd is same for all clients on the ABAP but still i am not able to acess the sites by using this user ID. Please help. looks like UME is not able to connect to R3 or something, please give me some troubleshooting methods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should use the emergency user to unlock the administrator account.. Since you have a dual stack system, you can unlock and change password of J2EE_ADMIN in the ABAP stack. Update the password of J2EE_ADMIN in the secure store of the configtool, and you should be fine..

Kind regards,

Mark

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

dear mark,

last time when u updated the password for J2EE_ADMIN in secure store.i was stuck at error -11113 and took a whole lot of time to fix it. any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create another user which has the same permissions as J2EE_ADMIN user and use this for the secure store configuration.. If you make it a technical user, the password doesn't expire, so you won't have to change it anymore.

Kind regards,

Mark

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

J2ee_admin password for 000, 001 and 800 are same. changed it in secure store. same result that NONE of the users cant be used in VA, EP or NWA.

i tried both ume.superadmin.activated TRUE and FALSE option.

Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the J2EE engine starting successfully now? You should start with option ume.superadmin.activated = FALSE

Do you get an error in the default trace or in the server.log?

Kind regards,

Mark

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

when i keep ume.supradmin.activated to TRUE then only the j2ee server starts or else i get -11113 error. problem is, even the SAP* login ot working with VA or EP. though j2ee_admin and SAP* is working FINE on ABAP, gui. clueless !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, this problem has definitely to do with the secure store.. Can you create a new user which has J2EE_ADMIN rights and update the secure store with this user and password?

Kind regards,

Mark

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

SAP J2EE Engine Version 7.00 PatchLevel is starting...

Error occurred while preloading classes of security providers from jre/lib/ext folder: java.util.zip.ZipException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

Loading: LogManager ... 3241 ms.

this is the error i get all the time.

warm regards

Shashank

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

j2ee Engine is starting .

ServiceManager started for 79952 ms.

Framework started for 92508 ms.

SAP J2EE Engine Version 7.00 PatchLevel is running!

PatchLevel September 11, 2006 16:35 GMT

>

Login :### Excluding compile: com.sapportals.portal.prt.jndisupport.util.AbstractHierarchicalContext::lookup

1. Excluding compile: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.TypeMappingImpl::initializeRelations

2. Excluding compile: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.InstanceBuilder::readElement

3. Excluding compile: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.GeneratedComplexType::_loadInto

4. Excluding compile: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.InstanceBuilder::readSequence

SAP J2EE Engine Version 7.00 PatchLevel is shutting down! PatchLevel September 11, 2006 16:35 GMT

Stopping services.

Service com.sap.portal.prt.sapj2ee stopped. (0 ms)

Service com.adobe~DocumentServicesLicenseSupportService stopped. (47 ms)

Service com.adobe~DocumentServicesBinaries2 stopped. (0 ms)

Service com.adobe~XMLFormService stopped. (0 ms)

Service com.adobe~DocumentServicesDestProtoService stopped. (15 ms)

Service com.adobe~FontManagerService stopped. (0 ms)

Service com.adobe~PDFManipulation stopped. (0 ms)

Service com.adobe~TrustManagerService stopped. (0 ms)

Service com.adobe~DataManagerService stopped. (0 ms)

Service com.adobe~DocumentServicesConfiguration stopped. (0 ms)

Service tcsecwssec~service stopped. (0 ms)

Service pmi stopped. (94 ms)

Service tcsecvsi~service stopped. (0 ms)

Service tcsecdestinations~service stopped. (0 ms)

Service sld stopped. (0 ms)

Service cafeuer~service stopped. (0 ms)

Service tceujwfuiwizsvc stopped. (0 ms)

Service cafeugp~model stopped. (31 ms)

Service tcsecsecurestorage~service stopped. (0 ms)

Service com.adobe~LicenseService stopped. (0 ms)

Service webdynpro stopped. (0 ms)

Service jms_provider stopped. (16 ms)

Service apptracing stopped. (15 ms)

Service com.sap.portal.pcd.gl stopped. (0 ms)

Service adminadapter stopped. (0 ms)

Service monitor stopped. (280 ms)

Service basicadmin stopped. (15 ms)

Service CUL stopped. (0 ms)

Service prtbridge stopped. (0 ms)

Service tc.monitoring.logviewer stopped. (0 ms)

Service rfcengine stopped. (0 ms)

Service jmx stopped. (0 ms)

Service webservices stopped. (3235 ms)

Service ejb stopped. (622 ms)

Service jmsconnector stopped. (0 ms)

Service tceCATTPingservice stopped. (0 ms)

Service developmentserver stopped. (0 ms)

Service failover stopped. (0 ms)

Service cafeugpmailcf stopped. (0 ms)

Service servlet_jsp stopped. (4089 ms)

Service licensing stopped. (0 ms)

Service iiop stopped. (358 ms)

Service cafumrelgroups~imp stopped. (0 ms)

Service cafummetadata~imp stopped. (0 ms)

Service applocking stopped. (0 ms)

Service ts stopped. (0 ms)

Service javamail stopped. (0 ms)

Service dsr stopped. (31 ms)

Service ssl stopped. (0 ms)

Service keystore stopped. (0 ms)

Service telnet stopped. (0 ms)

Service classload stopped. (0 ms)

Service shell stopped. (0 ms)

Service security stopped. (0 ms)

Service com.sap.security.core.ume.service stopped. (0 ms)

Service dbpool stopped. (31 ms)

Service appclient stopped. (0 ms)

Service configuration stopped. (0 ms)

Service connector stopped. (63 ms)

Service naming stopped. (15 ms)

Service userstore stopped. (0 ms)

Service memory stopped. (0 ms)

Service MigrationService stopped. (0 ms)

Service file stopped. (0 ms)

Service DQE stopped. (0 ms)

Service bimmrdeployer stopped. (0 ms)

Service deploy stopped. (0 ms)

Service locking stopped. (0 ms)

Service cafeuodi~mnuacc stopped. (0 ms)

Service classpath_resolver stopped. (0 ms)

Service p4 stopped. (0 ms)

Service cross stopped. (0 ms)

Service http stopped. (0 ms)

Service cafruntimeconnectivity~impl stopped. (0 ms)

Service timeout stopped. (109 ms)

Service trex.service stopped. (0 ms)

Service cafeucc~api stopped. (0 ms)

Service log_configurator stopped. (16 ms)

Service jmx_notification stopped. (0 ms)

Service runtimeinfo stopped. (0 ms)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked this note: Note 965451 - Error, while preloading security provider classes

Kind regards,

Mark

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

Thr 4420] *** WARNING => INFO: Unknown property [instance.box.number=EC6DVEBMGS00vmsapecc62] [jstartxx.c 841]

[Thr 4420] *** WARNING => INFO: Unknown property [instance.en.host=vmsapecc62] [jstartxx.c 841]

[Thr 4420] *** WARNING => INFO: Unknown property [instance.en.port=3201] [jstartxx.c 841]

[Thr 4420] *** WARNING => INFO: Unknown property [instance.system.id=0] [jstartxx.c 841]

i always get this message in J2ee engine.

though SAP* activated:

user authenticatio failed for all users

SAP* deactivated:

-111113 😞 helllp

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

ya mark.. i checked the note 965451 . but have no idea what to do !! please explainme the steps :):)

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

SAP* is active in ABAP. i can login to SAPGUI with that. all clients has same password for that.but i cant use it for Visual admin or EP. though UME.superadmin.activated is TRUE. when i try to change password i get, "the value is different from the previous"

i am not able to login to EP or VA by using any user ID. j2ee_admin, SAP* none is working. always "user authentication failed" from everywhere

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

i changed password for SAP* and then for J2ee_aDmin.thaxx a lot for the support

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

thaxx everybody for the help[

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adrien,

if you can't start J2EE Engine you won't be able to log on Visual Admin as it is an online tool, in other words, J2EE must be up to use it.

The exitcode you saw can have several reasons as Roshni said. Probably a service didn't start. If you follow Roshni recommendations and look on the std_server0 you will see the reason.

If you find anything related to P4 with sentences like "Core service p4 failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started" it's more likely that the bind host or IP settings are not configured properly. You can open configtool and do the following in this case:

1. Global dispatcher configuration -> services -> p4 -> bindHost

2. instance_ID... -> dispatcher_ID... -> services -> p4 -> bindHost

Make sure that all the IPs defined here exist and they belong to the host. You can try to start the engine with the default setting 0.0.0.0 in the bind host property in the configtool.

Also please take a look on the latest defautlTrace and look for "ORA". If you find something like "ORA-<number>" please let us know.

Regards,

Jonas Cella

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jonas,

Thank you very much for the reply. I once had it started only thing I did is use SAPJSF user ID for master user. I copied a user from J2EE_ADMIN to login to visual admin, and it worked.

Again, now i am getting the same error. Only stupidity i did is, try to unlock or change password for J2EE_ADMIN in

config tool >> secure store.

After that its not starting at all, again with error code -11113.

following is the new issue, but again the same error -111113.

-

stdout/stderr redirect

-

node name : server0

pid : 4088

system name : EC6

system nr. : 00

started at : Fri Dec 10 09:41:16 2010

Reserved 1610612736 (0x60000000) bytes before loading DLLs.

[Thr 4752] MtxInit: 10001 0 0

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/pb/layout/taglib/ContainerTag addIviewResources

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/keystore/impl/security/CodeBasedSecurityConnector getApplicationDomain

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/rmi_p4/P4StubSkeletonGenerator generateStub

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/util/StringUtils escapeToJS

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/core/broker/PortalServiceItem startServices

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/server/deploy/WSConfigurationHandler downloadFile

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/jndisupport/util/AbstractHierarchicalContext lookup

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/navigation/cache/CacheNavigationNode getAttributeValue

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/navigation/TopLevelNavigationiView PrintNode

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/wcm/service/ice/wcm/ICEPropertiesCoder encode

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/lcr/pers/delta/importing/ObjectLoader loadObjects

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/InstanceBuilder readElement

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/InstanceBuilder readSequence

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/TypeMappingImpl initializeRelations

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/GeneratedComplexType _loadInto

SAP J2EE Engine Version 7.00 PatchLevel is starting...

Error occurred while preloading classes of security providers from jre/lib/ext folder: java.util.zip.ZipException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

Loading: LogManager ... 579 ms.

Loading: PoolManager ... 0 ms.

Loading: ApplicationThreadManager ... 328 ms.

Loading: ThreadManager ... 16 ms.

Loading: IpVerificationManager ... 0 ms.

Loading: ClassLoaderManager ... 16 ms.

Loading: ClusterManager ... 234 ms.

Loading: LockingManager ... 94 ms.

Loading: ConfigurationManager ... 2063 ms.

Loading: LicensingManager ... 31 ms.

Loading: CacheManager ... 94 ms.

Loading: ServiceManager ...

Loading services.:

Service userstore started. (15 ms).

Service memory started. (15 ms).

Service DQE started. (0 ms).

Service cafeuodi~mnuacc started. (0 ms).

Service cross started. (16 ms).

Service file started. (32 ms).

Service runtimeinfo started. (16 ms).

Service cafeucc~api started. (94 ms).

Service jmx_notification started. (78 ms).

Service p4 started. (313 ms).

Service classpath_resolver started. (16 ms).

Service trex.service started. (2485 ms).

Service timeout started. (2626 ms).

Service deploy started. (21089 ms).

Service MigrationService started. (47 ms).

Service log_configurator started. (26780 ms).

Service locking started. (0 ms).

Service http started. (1325 ms).

Service naming started. (1356 ms).

Service failover started. (0 ms).

Service appclient started. (31 ms).

Service jmsconnector started. (187 ms).

Service javamail started. (249 ms).

Service ts started. (187 ms).

Service licensing started. (0 ms).

Service connector started. (421 ms).

Service webservices started. (748 ms).

Service configuration started. (156 ms).

Service iiop started. (640 ms).

Service dbpool started. (1606 ms).

Service cafeugpmailcf started. (31 ms).

Service com.sap.security.core.ume.service started. (1107 ms).

Dec 10, 2010 9:41:57 AM ...xt.<init>(UserContextSpi, Properties) [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_32] Fatal: Can not instantiate UserContext with given properties.

service security ================= ERROR =================

Core service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.SecurityServiceException: Unexpected exception:

at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:179)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: No active userstore is set.

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.UserStoreFactoryImpl.getActiveUserStore(UserStoreFactoryImpl.java:77)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.update(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:402)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.<init>(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:81)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.SecurityContextImpl.<init>(SecurityContextImpl.java:57)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:135)

... 5 more

com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.SecurityServiceException: Unexpected exception:

at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:179)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: No active userstore is set.

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.UserStoreFactoryImpl.getActiveUserStore(UserStoreFactoryImpl.java:77)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.update(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:402)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.<init>(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:81)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.SecurityContextImpl.<init>(SecurityContextImpl.java:57)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:135)

... 5 more

[Framework -> criticalShutdown] Core service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

Dec 10, 2010 9:41:57 AM com.sap.engine.core.Framework [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_32] Fatal: Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

former_member183984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jonas,

Am trying to start J2ee engine by console to enable emergency user. but here is trace. Please help !

system nr. : 00

started at : Mon Dec 13 11:50:50 2010

arguments :

arg[00] : jlaunch

arg[01] : pf=C:\usr\sap\EC6\SYS\profile\EC6_DVEBMGS00_vmsapecc62

arg[02] : -startMode=console

[Thr 5692] Mon Dec 13 11:50:50 2010

[Thr 5692] *** WARNING => INFO: Unknown property [instance.box.number=EC6DVEBMGS00vmsapecc62] [jstartxx.c 841]

[Thr 5692] *** WARNING => INFO: Unknown property [instance.en.host=vmsapecc62] [jstartxx.c 841]

[Thr 5692] *** WARNING => INFO: Unknown property [instance.en.port=3201] [jstartxx.c 841]

[Thr 5692] *** WARNING => INFO: Unknown property [instance.system.id=0] [jstartxx.c 841]

JStartupReadInstanceProperties: read instance properties [C:\usr\sap\EC6\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\instance.properties]

-> ms host : vmsapecc62

-> ms port : 3901

-> OS libs : C:\usr\sap\EC6\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\os_libs

-> Admin URL :

-> run mode : NORMAL

-> run action : NONE

-> enabled : yes

Used property files

-> files [00] : C:\usr\sap\EC6\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\instance.properties

Instance properties

-> ms host : vmsapecc62

-> ms port : 3901

-> os libs : C:\usr\sap\EC6\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\os_libs

-> admin URL :

-> run mode : NORMAL

-> run action : NONE

-> enabled : yes

Bootstrap nodes

-> [00] bootstrap : C:\usr\sap\EC6\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\instance.properties

-> [01] bootstrap_ID9852000 : C:\usr\sap\EC6\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\instance.properties

-> [02] bootstrap_ID9852050 : C:\usr\sap\EC6\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\instance.properties

Worker nodes

-> [00] ID9852000 : C:\usr\sap\EC6\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\instance.properties

-> [01] ID9852050 : C:\usr\sap\EC6\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\instance.properties

[Thr 5692] JLaunchRequestQueueInit: create named pipe for ipc

[Thr 5692] JLaunchRequestQueueInit: create pipe listener thread

[Thr 2196] JLaunchRequestFunc: Thread 2196 started as listener thread for np messages.

[Thr 5692] NiInit3: NI already initialized; param 'maxHandles' ignored (1;202)

[Thr 5692] CPIC (version=700.2009.02.11)

[Thr 5692] *** ERROR => Can't find node properties of [jlaunch] from [C:\usr\sap\EC6\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\instance.properties] [jlnchxx.c 1167]

[Thr 5692] *** ERROR => can't launch program (rc = -1) [jlnchxx.c 488]

[Thr 5692] JLaunchCloseProgram: good bye (exitcode = -1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adrien,

Check the std_server0.out and the last modified version of the defaultTrace.X.trc file from the server0/log directory.

Usually the problem is caused by the UME service, when it is unable to connect to R/3 or ldap.

Regards,

Ventsi Tsachev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check dev_server0 log.please post the log here