cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relevance of Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I have a number of tables which i wanted to know about. It would be of great help if you could tell me the relevance of these tables.

I know that the order data is stored in SAP liveCache. but i still don't understand what is the relevance of these tables.

/SCMB/SPLRDLV

/SCMB/SPLRDLV2C

/SCMB/SPLRDLV2P

/SCMB/SPLRDLV2S

/SCMB/SPLRDUE

/SCMB/SPLRLOG

/SCMB/SPLRPOR

/SCMB/SPLRSFDLV

/SCMB/SPLRSFDSO

/SAPAPO/SDORD

Regards,

Rishav Surana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tables for livecache are generally not accessable from se16 transaction.But the same can be accessed by abap programs.

To access transaction data you can use bapis which will fetch data from livecache and provide the same as list output.

Hope this can help.

regards,

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for the reply.

I wanted to know the relevence of the tables mentioned above.

Regards,

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I was going through the table fields and I found that the tables are mostly related to ASN (Advanced shipping notification) ans SA (Scheduling agreement).

The tables are like header and then items or different views.Like /SCMB/SPLRDLV for ASN and then /SCMB/SPLRDLV2C is for supplier assiignment.

You can go through the tables and initailize a proper relationship interms of table fields.But if any particular data you are looking for then that can be found out and as per the requirement we can develop a relationship.

Hope this can help.

Regrads,

kaushik