cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: Transport of Copies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have configured ChaRM for normal correction (SDMJ). The standard SDMJ process is, when i execute the action "Complete Development", it sets the status of the normal correction as "To be Tested" as well the transport of copies also will be created. But in my case, the status of the normal correction is set to "To be Tested" but the "transport of copies" is not getting created parallelly. If i go to task list and execute the task "Create transport of copies", the "transport of copies" is getting created.

How to automate this task in the task list, so that when ever, i execute the action "Complete development", it set the status of the normal correction as "To be Tested" as well the "Transport of copies" also getting created in background?

Your guidance will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nantha,

You may want to review this blog?

/people/rajiv.jha/blog/2010/08/12/transport-of-copies-toc-small-yet-powerful-concept

Regards,

Paul

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

I think it's related to how the transport request was made, if it was made in se01 for example and not by ChaRM I think you don't have the automatic creation of transport of copies. Is that the case that your transport request was created outside ChaRM ?

Please check following SAP notes:

Note 1150426 - Registering transport requests in ChaRM

Note 1134993 - Checking transport requests outside ChaRM

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

The transport request has been created thro Sol Man action "Create Transport Request". So my transport request has been NOT created out side CHaRM. But still the transport of copies is not getting created automatically. Is there any back ground job to be automated?

Thanks

Kumar

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

Have you checked the available SAP notes (keywords CHARM transport of copies) ?

[Note 1388112 - ChaRM: Create Transport of Copies in ChaRM - SolMan side|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1388112]

Kind regards

Tom