cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TechEd Bangalore -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know anything about the bangalore SAP Teched, why they havent allowed for login yet? Is it gonna be cancelled? anyone going? Has anyone attended the other Sessions ? Has anyone taken the Devlopement Consultant SAP Netweaver 04 Enterprise Portal Certification exam or heard anything about it?

I know these are alot of questions but I'm very curious as I couldnt attend the others and planning to go to this one since Japan is all japanese,..Thanks ahead of time..

Wael Aoudi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wael,

TechEd Bangalore is going to happen. Check http://www.saptechedindia.com/home.asp for registration.

HTH

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am aware of that site, sorry i wasnt clear about that. I have already registered and paid but i keep getting the run around . They havent responded to the payment and they keep saying next week and so on. I know that the other two sessions were much better organized. I was hoping someone knew why the delay?

and another thing is anyone know about the certification i mentioned earlier?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alright, then I just did not really get what you meant. As I am a speaker I am neither involved in payment nor in organization of the event, so I can not tell you anything about your real questions. CU there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel for your efforts, I have just recieved receipt of payment*, so I guess things are coming together now. Anyways I guess I will see you there.

Wael Aoudi

*I wonder if this post helped in speeding thier response.

Answers (0)