cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc status

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

An idoc is triggered , the status is showing 3 processed to port ..why isnt it turning 12 . its in tRFC queue i believe. so what has to be done to process that. reciever is a logical system in my test environment. partner profiles and everything is perfoect. status text is displayin " Idoc sent to SAP or external program. but the status is not changing to 12. i checked in BD87 its showing "data passed to port ok" , not in " dispatch ok"

rgrds

Ganga

Edited by: N.Ganga on Dec 8, 2010 6:40 AM

Edited by: N.Ganga on Dec 8, 2010 6:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Check SMQ1 T-code, if you can locate the Idoc in queue.

If Idoc is stuck than I guess you need to register the queue in T-code SMQR.

-Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

ive checked in SM58 its showing that logon pasword no longer possible

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what about the password in RFC destination? Did you check about its validity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in q out the status is showing inactive...for the rfc connection

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with your BASIS/ ADMIN team and ask them to maintain a proper user with valid password in the RFC destination.

the error which you mentioned above shows that the user-credentials have an issue. Also check for the password of the user who is triggering the IDOC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx guys....ive sorted it out ...ive checked it in SM58 it is showing password logon no longer possible... the RFC in transaction SMQS ...it showing inactive...due to the pasword validity failed from the clients end....the connection test is working fine.....

rgrds

ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per above experts said check for the password of the user who is triggering the IDOC (Client), may be it will helps

Regards,

Ravi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the IDOC is not transferred to PI then it would be stuck in TRFC (as you have checked in SM58)

Check the IDOC structure present in SAP system and in PI system....if any mismatch then the IDOC will not be posted to PI.

Reload the Metadata for the IDOC in IDX2....reimport the IDOC in PI and then check.

Regards,

Abhishek.