Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Planning Book ICON - Demand Planning

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

In Planning book in DP

There is a ICOn Load Data (FOLDER) what for it is used , when i press the button the forecast data appear in the display which mean does it pulling the data from Live cache to planning book or from BI

There is one more ICON `

Header information settings

when i click this i can see all my charecteriscs and when i select it is dispayed in the top

how can it be used in bussiness point of view

Thanks & Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

In the planning book, you can select more than one product at a time. When you click on one product, in planning book it will show you the data for particular product. In same case business users want to see the all the information together for more than one product.

In this case we can select these multiple products and use this load data icon which will load the data for all the products together. For example

Month1 Month 2 Month 3

Product A Demand 10 10 10

Product B Deamnd 20 20 20

When you select both the products and load the data by using load icon you will see Total demand as below in the planning book.

Month 1 Month 2 Month 3

Demand 30 30 30

Now with the Header information, you can select the respective characteristic on which you want see this data disaggregated.

Please let us know if you have any more doubts regarding it.

Thanks

Amol

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Data displayed in planning books is from the plannign area extracted from liveCache.

The second point of header drill down, is for selecting the specific characteristics for which you want to get the data displayed.

For additional information, please go through the documentation at URL below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/fd/b3bca1be07413fb6f99163c36cf299/frameset.htm

I hope this will give insight.

Regards

Datta