cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition value in delivery related proforma invoice F8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While I create delivery document with the reference to sales order there is no value in condition tab at item level in delivery document .But while I create proforma invoice F8 with the reference of delivery document condition value comes in proforma invoice F8.

Document pricing procedure field is blank in F8 billing type.

My question is if delivery document does not contains any condition value than how condition value comes in delivery related proforma invoice F8??

what is the setting behind it please explain it in details.

Regards

SV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
Document pricing procedure field is "blank" in F8 billing type

I am literally surprised on this comments and not sure how system, in your case, fetched the sale order price when the DPP is blank. I need to test this case.

Coming to your query, When you create a billing document or proforma, system will only check for sale order pricing conditions unless you have a delivery pricing procedure configured.

As you would be aware, you would be assigning the customer pricing procedure and document pricing procedure for the combination of your sales area in OVKK. Document Pricing Procedure here relates to either your sale order type or billing type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I alredy checked it and again reconfirmed field DPP is blank in F8. And when I go and check in F8 proforma invoice same pricing procedure is flowing which is there in sales order.

How it is possible ?? what is the settimng behind it ??

Regards

SV

Edited by: sv.sap09 on Dec 8, 2010 6:39 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Kindly check which pricing procedure is assigned for following combination.

Document type pric. Proc (blank in your case), Customer Pricing procedure & Respective sales area at OVKK

2) Please check the Delivery to Billing copying control-> Item Category -> Value for field Pricing Type.

These are the common triggering point for the pricing at Billing Document(any), if you are not using any user exit or enhancement at Billing Document.

Thank You,

RB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the values in F8 might have been picked from sales order pricing which includes all types of condtions.

check the DPP in VOV8 which is black as you said & confirm

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Dec 8, 2010 7:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The condition value said in Sales order is different from the condition value said in Delivery document.

The proforma invoice picks the condition value from the sales order and not from the delivery document even though you refer the delivery document for the creation of proforma invoice.

The condition value said in Sales order includes price, discount, tax etc.

The condition value said delivery document includes postage, packing cost etc.

Regards,

Bharathi K