cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP Initial data

0 Kudos

Dear All

I have an issue with a CUP 5.3 SP13 install which I hope someone can help me with. I have loaded the initial files below in the sequence listed. This has given me the majority of default workflow types (Under Configuration>Miscellaneous) and the request types (Configuration>Request Configuration>Request Types).

However there are no workflow types for MITICTRL, MITIOBJ and RISK and the request types that use these workflow types are not there either.

I have tried reloading the files a number of times but it has not made any difference. Does anyone know if these files should be creating these entries and if not how to get them created?

AE_init_append_data.xml

AE_init_append_data_ForSODUARReview.xml

AE_init_clean_and_insert_data.xml

Thanks

Barry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Barry

The initial data files that you are upload are relevant for AE only and you will get workflow type for AE only i.e. CUP

As per your requirement you want to create workflow for type MITICTRL, MITIOBJ and RISK which are related to CC (RAR).

To get these workflow type in AE (CUP) you need to integrate your CC (RAR) to AE (CUP) .

Kindly follow steps given in configuration guide (page no : 27 ,topic :Workflow Integration with Compliant User Provisioning) .

After doing this also double check that in AE (CUP) you have upload initial data (mentioned initially in your post) files for SP 13 as for every SP initial files will be different.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

0 Kudos

Asheesh

Thanks very much for this, I had read the section in the guide but didn't notice the file name was different to the three I had.

I shall find the correct file and load it.

Thank you, greatly appreciated.

Barry