cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown error! Planning book cannot be processed further

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are facing problem while loading data in planning book. When we select products and Location combinations in SNP planning book. Popup appears with two error msg:

1. "Unknown error!", The detail shows:

Message type__________ E (Error)

Message class_________ /SAPAPO/SNP (SNP messages)

Message number________ 898

AND

2. "Error reading data - Planning book cannot be processed further" . The detail says:

Message type__________ E (Error)

Message class_________ /SAPAPO/SDP (Messages for SDP GUI)

Message number________ 085

But this problem is not there for all the products, but for some producs. And the interesting thing is: when we accept the error and try to load the concerned selection id second time (withou going out from the planning book, using the same screen) it is shown/loaded without any issue.

We have run consistency checks for MPOS & Model/Planning areas and found no inconsistencies.

Please suggest if there are any relevant notes to apply to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Satyajit

• This is a duplicate thread. I have posted this thread @ SCM APO Master Data and General. I am sorry for this inconvenience, just wanted to bring this issue to a larger audience. Please excuse me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member492024
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Satyajit,

Please check if note 1386279 is relevant to your system version and get this implemented. It should solve this.

Regards,

Michel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your responce. We are on SCM 7.0. The note suggested is already applied.

Satyajit

Edited by: Satyajit Patra on Dec 9, 2010 6:19 AM

Answers (0)