cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe flex integration into abap webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i am new adobe flex development. i am following a tutorial preapred by thomas jung Adobe Flash Islands for Web Dynpro ABAP u2013 Tutorial #1, he used flex 3 to develop the flex application. i am using flex 4 downloaded from adobe. i followed all the steps. what i have observed is when i type import statement the color othe "import" word is not changing to blue ( it does change for other tags). somehow it is not recognising "import" "CDATA" [BINDABLE] statements. i have added the wsislandlibrary30.swc to the librarypath of the project. i am suspecting whether the version mismatch is causing the issue. please advise

thanks

sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Adobe Flex isn't an SAP product therefore I can't really trouble shot problems you are having with their IDE in general. I can tell you that SAP doesn't support Flash Builder 4 for Flash Islands. We only support Flex SDK 2.x and 3.0-3.3. You can use Flash Builder 4 but in your project settings you must force build with one of these older SDK versions.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

frank_stdle
Participant
0 Kudos

I guess the problem you're having has more to do with some syntax error in your Flex code -- can you post a sample of the code you are having trouble with?