cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replicate R/3 Vendor Master changes to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have scheduled the job "BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB " on daily basis, the job is running and updating the new vendor master from R/3 to EBP. But it is not updating the R/3 vendor master changes (E.g. Blocking the Vendor in R/3) are not getting update to R/3.

Please any one can suggest which job we need to schedule for this one. Also I found to report for this one " BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB" and BBP_VENDORS _SYNC", but I am not sure which one needs to setup. Also please suggest me any config needs to be do for this one.

Your help will greatly appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Sada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sada,

AS per OSS Note 602651 , for SRM 2.0 and SRM 3.0 [ EBP 3.0 and EBP 3.5] SAP provided the report BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB and BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB which could be scheduled in background for vendor replication and synchronization in SRM. These reports are equivalent to TCODE BBPGETVD and BBPUPDVD.

Thereafter from SRM 4.0 onwards SAP strategy has been to do one time replication through BBPGETVD and provided different way of synchronizing the replicated vendor. That is based on change object concept, for that it has provided an SPRO Node for Customization.

SPRO->IMG->SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM server -> Technical Basic setting -> Settings for Supplier Synchronization

The Customization setting is required before we schedule the synchronization job. The Synchronization job runs the report BBP_VENDOR_SYNC.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

former_member193821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use BBPPGETVD for initial upload and BBP_VENDOR_SYNC for update of vendor master data.

Thanks and Regards,

P.Bharadwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sada,

Pl run BBPUPDVD in your SRM to transfer vendor changes from ECC.

Regards,

Nikhil