cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restrictions to customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working with a scenario where the business should let one customer can can buy only once in 3 months and the max qty is 1000lbs(pounds). how to address this issue? any solutions pls

Thanks,

KP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With an userexit, for instance USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK in MV45AFZB. Search the SO in the last 3 months (for performance reasons I'm thinking in that you can build your own SIS where you store this info), if it find it, then you set an error message. For the weight, I'm thinking in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in MV45AFZZ.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kanna

I would use a combination of Pricing condition + User exit to acheive this.

a) Add a new Discount or Surcharge condition type with access based on customer and material or just customer depending on whether you want to control based on quantity of all the materials or not. I would activate condition update for this condition. Then I would add this at the end of pricing procedure as a statistical condition. I would then maintain a condition record for this with a nominal amount, say $ 0.1 and maintain max quantity of 1000 pounds in the additional data and make it valid for 3 months.May be you can maintain 4 condition types (copies) for each quarter.

b) Then I would use a user exit to check the cumulative value updated in the condition record and issue a warning or error message.

there will be issues but you can develop this concept hopefully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Standard SAP allows us to block a customer XD05 etc and or we can also deploy SAP material listing / exclusion functions as well.

Although there is no tracking of quantity. You will require a develoepment.

thx

dilip sadh