cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in importing DTD xCBL2.0 version in PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My interface is a inbound interface. SAP<-XI/PI<--Outside Vendor. Vendor will send OrderResponse to XI/PI.

He gave me the DTD xCBL2.0 zip file. I unzipped the file and found so many dtd file in that. I imported OrderReponseDetail.dtd file in my external defintion. But I'm not getting the structure. So I tried few other dtd files also, but nothing gave me the <PurchaseOrderResponse> structure which I want. Do i have to do something before I import into my external defintion.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I downloaded the dtd into my computer, but cannot find the PurchaseOrderResponse that you are referring. It seems that in the xCBL website, the equivalent of PurchaseOrderResponse is the OrderResponse.dtd. See the site below for more information:

http://www.xcbl.org/xcbl20/samplecomponent.shtml

What you need to do is import the OrderResponse.dtd, the category should be dtd and the messages should be From the FIRST ELEMENT.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark, Thanks for your reply. I followed the same procces to import a dtd file into External Definition(ED). My customer gave me dtdcblcomponents20r3.zip file. Since I didn't get the structure what I want. I'm not sure which path you followed to download the DTD file. I logged in to xCBL site and followed the link to download the dtd file. In the home page, Earlier Versions link-->xCBL2.0 View >Distribution>xCBL 2.0 Components (XML DTD version). After I downloaded the zip file I understood that it was the same "dtdcblcomponents20r3.zip" zip file which customer sent me over email. In the zip file I found PurchaseOrderResponse.dtd file as customer mentioned in his mail I found there is a refercence to three other dtd files.

OrderResponseHeader.dtd

ListOfOrderResponseDetail.dtd

OrderResponseSummary.dtd

So I imported that PurchaseOrderResponse.dtd file into ED. But still I'm not getting the strcuture.

Can I have your email id I can send the example PurchaseOrderResponse xml file to you which I received from customer?

Thanks,

Edited by: XISearch on Dec 8, 2010 6:26 AM

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We will be scolded by the moderators if we will be using email communication. Yup, I also imported the purchaseOrderResponse.dtd and got no message from there. There are actually two approaches:

1. If the structures of the PurchaseOrderResponse and OrderResponse are the same, you can just implement Java Mapping to find/replace the nodes. e.g replace OrderResponse with PurchaseOrderResponse

2. You can try building the PurchaseOrderResponse by loading it in a third-party software like XMLSpy, but for this one, you need to have knowledge in encoding xsd or dtd.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark, Thanks for all your replied. Finally I was able to acheive this by using version 3.0(single root schema file) and customizing the structure as it looks like version 2.0