Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block at delivery and PGI

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client wants to block sales order, delivery document and PGI for Billing means If credit limit exceeds then no order can be block, sales order that r already saved can not be delever and no PGi possible. I configure my system in all ways using risk cat. 01,02 and 03. Now I am able to implement same in sales order. It is also working is delivery and PGi. But if I use t-code VKM3(To release sales document) I can save delivery and able to do PGI. Please help me to block delivery and PGI even if i use t-code VKM3.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

here you mean you want to block the creation of delivery that means some body has to block the sales order after you release the sales order and then only it has to create a delivery - right.

But after release of the sales order again I want to block delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

sales order will be warned by credit management and blocked by BS02.

delivery is automatically blocked because the delivery block or PGI block is applied to the delivery LF.

please check and confirm

balajia

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

Thanks for your reply.

As you said i did configuration and i am able to block delivery and PGI. But my requirement is different. suppose I create a sales order and its block for delivery due to credit check means after saving sales order i can not create delivery untill it has to be release. Now If I release sales order then I can create Delivery and PGI. Here at this point I want to block to create delivery. Means even if i release sales order no delivery document can be created. Please guide me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for this you need to use credit management at sales order level.

here you mean you want to block the creation of delivery that means some body has to block the sales order after you release the sales order and then only it has to create a delivery - right.

you can goto BS02 - which works as Release strategy for Sales order

create a status profile and assign to the sales order

here is the link for this:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8726004/Status-Profile-in-ERP-SAP-

kindly follow the steps as given and finally you will have release strategy for the sales order.

balajia

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Let me clear my question.

Suppose I create a sales order and credit limit exceed then system will give me warning about credit limit and allow me to save it. Now If I directly go to VL01N then system will not allow me to create delivery. Till now its fine. But if i release sales order using t-code vkm3 then system will allow me to create delivery document and PGI. Here at this point I want to block delivery and pGI means even if I release sales order then system should not allow to create delivery or PGI. I have done necessery configuration for delivery and PGI but its not working in case when i release sales order. If I am not usng t-code vkm3 then its working Fine. I want to block delivery and PGI after sales order release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that:

you need not release the sales order through VKM3 if delivery or PGI block is there. with out releasing also will work if your configuration is correct via automatic credit check.

I want to block delivery and PGI after sales order release - that means you need credit management to work for three

circumstances like sales order - delivery - PGI. in VOV8 you should give credit group 01 and credit limit check as D.

for LF 02 and 03.

test and confirm.

balajia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure about exact questions but Credit check can be done at Sales order creation, Delivery and PGI.

This is standard SAP.

Thx

Dilip Sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My client wants to block sales order, delivery document and PGI for Billing means If credit limit exceeds then no order can be block, sales order that r already saved can not be delever and no PGi possible.

could you explain this because its confusing.

balajia