Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table AGR_FLAGS Attribute SYS_FLAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an internal request to provide more information about an entry in the suim log which shows a change to the AGR_FLAGS table for attribute SYS_FLAG.

The table updated ("I") is AGR_FLAGS and the attribute is SYS_FLAG. I could not replicate this in Dev or QA.

Could someone provide some more information about what this is? Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

In which report SUIM you got this entry? Can you please elaborate the term "SUIM Log" a little bit more.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Within the Change Docs for Users (RSUSR100).

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

that flag contains RFC destination. If you use function Role -> Read from other system by RFC in PFCG then this flag will contain RFC which was used to copy role.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that helped to replicate the problem but there must be something happening automatically for this to populate the log. Would this occur when the transports are moved in from system to system?

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

This data is for PFCG -> Role Menu -> Target System

I never used this function. However the documentation syas that doing so text and menu will be distributed to target system..

Reg,

Arpan Paik

Edited by: P Arpan on Dec 8, 2010 4:13 PM

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know. Have you tried to figure out from log header. You can try to find all transports for that role and compare import time with change log.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We also have an issue where one role is showing changed in production a few days ago - under PFCG - changes - attributes the change is showing as attribute SYS_FLAG, Old Value (blank), New value 'UNKNOWN'

We only have access to generate in production and the table entry shows only one AGR_FLAGS : 001Z1_IOW_P2P_GR_CREATE SYS_FLAG NAMEOFUSER 20101221155252NAMEOFUSER 20101221155252

Not wanting to replicate this in production by trying generate (and also appearing on the audit report ) does anybody know if generating would cause this entry please?

Just done a tad more digging and the change occurred at the exact time of user assignment

Z1_IOW_P2P_GR_CREATE 21.12.2010 15:52:52 NAME PFCG Attributes

Z1_IOW_P2P_GR_CREATE 21.12.2010 15:52:52 NAME PFCG User Assignment

Looking at a few (sort of) related OSS notes it may be the PFUD user comparison picking up on a data mis-match in the role itself and doing a slight correction...

Cheers

David

Edited by: David Berry on Dec 24, 2010 11:40 AM