cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Java proxy in DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to migrate a java proxy to a DC using PI 7.11.

I've already configured ENGFACADE and SAP_BUILDT.

When I try to build the component I get: "package com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core does not exist".

So, does any expert knows which SCA has the required proxy library (com.sap.aii.proxy.svc_api.jar)?

Thanks,

Pedro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One SAP note says, the problem no longer occurs when data type is regenerated using the Java proxy generator.

As a workaround, you can correct the generated source code of the recursive data type class yourself.

In the static{} block of the class, move the last program line

staticDescriptor = descriptor;

behind the first program line

com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core. BaseTypeDescriptor descriptor = createNewBaseTypeDescriptor(...)

Hope this helps.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I do not see how this answer can help (at least for now).

I just want to know which SCA files have the proxy jar, so I can add it in CMS and get it in my DC project in NWDS.

Regards,

Pedro

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the links, I have already saw these ones.

Nevertheless, I still need information about the SCAs that have the jars, a list of the contents of SCAs would be very useful!

If I don't find any useful information I will try to make myself a exportable DC with the required libraries...

Regards,

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the list of SCAs,

SAPXIAFC01_0-20002650.SCA

SAPXIAFC02_0-20002650.SCA

SAPXIAFC03_0-20002650.SCA

SAPXIAFC04_0-20002650.SCA

SAPXIAFC05_0-20002650.SCA

SAPXIAFC06_0-20002650.SCA

You can get them from SAP marketplace and extract recursively to get the jars required.

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I'll try it and give my feedback if it works!

By the way, do you know which SCA has the jar to use servlets? And is there available a list with the jars that are inside SCAs?

Thanks,

Pedro