cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange problem with PP_ORDER with SARA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are facing a problem with archiving of PP_ORDER object.

We archived production orders from 100000000096 to 100000000113 where:

1. Order 100000000113 which was collective order for orders 1..104 to 1..112

2. Order 100000000103 which was collective order for orders 1..96 to 1..102

The case is that subordinated orders was archived with SARA properly and deleted from system. Unfortunately orders 1..113 and 1..103 wasn't archived. They doesn;t exist in archived files.

But when I type 100000000113 in CO02 i have a message "Order is already deleted. Do you want to display the order?". And I can display it despite that this should be archived but isn't.

Also when I try to push 'collective order overview" button in CO02 at order 100000000113 nothing is happened.

Any idea how to do proper archivisation of these two collective orders?

Now If I try to do another SARA PP_ORDER archivisation of orders 1..113 and 1..103 SARA is searching of its subordinate orders, and nothing is found = no archivization.

Best regards,

Michal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The case is that subordinated orders was archived with SARA properly and deleted from system

Check that the archiving sessions finish correctly in SARA -> Management and that the archive data is accesible on the storage system.

Check in the Archive explorer (SARI) that you can find the data, using the archive object and info structure.

The data should have not been deleted if the archiving session had problems during the process.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Archiving process in SARA has a green status in management. All looks fine as always.

In SARI all subordinate orders are available but orders 1..103 and 1..113 not.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Someone could have made a mistake in the variants maybe... In anycase I think you should open an OSS message to SAP.

Regards

Juan