cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer PR from ERP to SRM Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created PR with item attachment in ERP and sending to SRM SC(shopping cart).

we are planning to use below badi and parameter to transfer the attachment to SRM Shopping cart.

BADI : ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST.

u25A0Method 1: IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~ACTIVE:
u25A0When the parameter CV_EXT_SC_IND is set to true, PR in SAP ERP system will be transferred to SAP SRM using application CPPR

1) In my case also i need to Activate below event type linkages?

BOR Object Type  BUS2105  RFXREQUESTED WS53800009   No errors 
BOR Object Type  BUS2105  SOURCINGREQUESTED  WS53800009   No errors

2)When this BADI is called in ERP? when i release PR from ME55, above badi and CPPR is executed to transfer?

Pls confirm

Regards

ckumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are absolutely correct. you are in right path.

send a emaill to my business id. i send you the SAP configuration for PDP.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

Thanks for your reply.

Currently we are using BBP_EXTREQ_Transfer program for transferring the PR to SRM. one step before executing Transfer program, we are using ME55 to approve and release the PR in GUI. Now we want stop using Transfer program and go for CPPR functionality.

I want to know how manually BADI is called in ERP to activate CPPR functionality . I executed ME55 and selected PR record and clicked save button but the debugg pointer does not stop at above BADI.

Is that anyother way we need to trigger BADI after creating PR in ERP. pls confirm.

Regards

Ckumar

Edited by: princeck on Dec 8, 2010 1:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are going to start testing now in CPPR scenario for transfering ERP PR to Shopping cart in SRM.

Procurement Excellence in Business Suite 7.0 PPT document says.

Manual demand transfer through user interaction can be done within CPPR, select ERP purchase requisition(s) and click

on u201CTransfer to Central Systemu201D. This creates purchase requests (shopping carts) in SRM

How this CPPR screen with "Transfer to central system" can be achieved in GUI or portal?

Implementing badi and hormonized role will allow to display above screen? but where does it display.

Pls confirm.

Regards

Ckumar

Answers (0)