cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Incorrect RFC Destination in Domain Controller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Solution Manager produktiv System PSM 200, under SMSY - System Groups and Logical Components - Select any Logical component and when i click the button "Shipment Routes" i get the error: Incorrect RFC Destination in Domain Controller ESM 000. When i say continue, i get one more error: Define an RFC Destination for ESM 000.

ESM is the Development Solman System and also the Domain Controller.

Now my question is, from which system to which system should i create the RFC Destination:

Satellite System --> ESM 000

ESM 000 --> Satellite System

PSM 200 --> ESM 000

ESM 000 --> PSM 200

Please help.

Regards,

Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan

I'm not familiar with the shipment routes but it sounds like you should maintain the RFC destination in transaction SMSY under the respective component for your development Solution Manager and the client (000) specified. You can generate the RFC destinations in SMSY.

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Under SMSY, for that Satellite System to which this Logical Component is mapped, i have already generated the RFC Destinations. But these generated RFC Destinations are between PSM 200 and Satellite System and not as you said, between ESM 000 and Satellite System. For this connection, we have to manually create it under SM59.

Please tell me which RFC Connection among the 4 connections which i have listed above, must be created?

Regards,

Mohan.

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan

You should be able to maintain client 000 also under SMSYS --> Product Systems --> Navigate to your SAP Solution Manager DEV --> Solution Manager Abap Stack --> Clients tab

Kind regards

Tom

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

I am looking at this thread. In SMSY in the Solution manager in the clients tab, these are the RFCs to the managed system for each client, but they are specific RFCs, for Read Access, for Change Management, Trusted RFC, etc. You can't just assign any RFC.

An RFC is basically a connection between systems. If you need a connection from one system to another, you can define it in SM59. A two way connection required an RFC defined on each system to the other.

So you would add a client to the managed system in the client tab in SMSY generate the RFCs for the client. But it is only specific solution manager RFCs that get defined in the Client Tab in SMSY, i.e. Read Access, for Change Management, Trusted RFC, etc.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Then you mean to say, i have to maintain the RFCs between ESM 000 and PSM 200 ??

Regards,

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

For the satellite System, i have already maintained these Solman specific RFCs under SMSY.

Please test in your System whether you have the same problem as me by clicking the button "Shipment Routes".

Regards,

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Your solution has resolved my problem.

Many Thanks,

Mohan.

Answers (0)