cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During billing the main item (TAX) is Zero Qty and subitem is having Qty and price but in sales order the mail item TAX has price an subitem TAP is having zero price.

Is there any thing in copy control from Delivery to Bill where we can cumulate Qty to main item only.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please

elobarate your issue with an example

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls find below the situation

Sales order

Material Entered - M1 - TAX

Material Determined - M2 - TAPS

Delivery

Pick and PGI for Material M2

Billing

Material M1 - Qty = 0, and prices = 0

Material M2 = Qty = Qty Delivered and prices appearing

But i need the qty and prices only for M1 since that is the material ordered.

Conditions Maintained

TAX - Billing Relvance, Pricing

TAPS- Biling Relevance, No pricing

Condition record for material determination

For M1

substitute - M2, M1

Outcome A used in substitution reason.

Kindly help.

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Surely you do not seek to change the material billed (VBRP-MATNR) to the material entered (VBRP-MATWA). The system needs to bill for what was actually shipped.

Now if the actual requirement is to show the material entered on output to the customer, while getting all the pricing and quantity data from the determined material, then you can use user exits to u201Cundou201D the material determination for the output.

But please don't fool with VBRP-MATNR. That would have most unfavorable repercussions.

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna

There is a whole lot of customization especially with respect to items cats, sched lines and copy control which I am sure you would have followed, but check out this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/a1/78267709e811d2956400a0c9306667/frameset.htm

With regard to Copy Control from Delivery to Billing Document, try this for item cat TAX:

Billing Quantity: G

Data VBRK/VBRP: I think you need to set up a custom routine because as help says " There are no entries here that are unique to the product selection functions". The logic should be to have the billing quantities cumulated to the main item, and sub-items contain zero quantities.

Hope this helps.