cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z report logic- Customer open item analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Our client is using S_ALR_87012178 report for customer open items due analysis.

Now,here they also need sales group wise & division wise split up. Sales group from SO, not CMR, since a single/same customer may have different sales groups for different SOs.

I tried.. but no other report..satisfying this..

So, decided to go ahead with a new Z Development , wherein I plan to call in the program to our customized prgram/report & then to code it, so that sales group & divison are reflected to the corresponding customers.

Now, the challenge is, most (infact all) of the std credit management reports are customer master based, but this requirement (sales group & division) is transaction 9from SO) based.

Now, how do we write the logic/join the tables for me to write FSpec, so as to develop a Z Report.

Anticipating your guidance/suggestions/help.

Good day...

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

take the program with RFDOPR10 copy the same program under the name of Z report.

add these fields in selection screen & take logic from these tables and fields

1. Sales Group - VBAK-VKGRP

2. Division - VBAK-SPART

balajia.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
std credit management reports are customer master based

Perhaps you can consider KNVV table for this zee report.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Here the 'Sales Group' & 'Division' MUST be picked up from "Sales Order", not Customer Master record".

This is because, a single customer may have 2 sales orders, having different sales groups in them.

Now, How do I give the logic in FSpec?

Requirement: Output same as S_ALR_87012178, but Salesgroup wise & division wise split up needed for each customer

Help/suggestions/guidance will surely be appreciated, as I am yet to get a breakthrough & already promised the client.

Thinking on the lines of "HOW "to do it, rather than just dismissing it off.

Can it be done by ABAP Query? I am not sure...

Good day

Rgds

Sumanth.G

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth G,

In addition to the above,

SAP has provided std LIS reports wrt: Sales Group & Division. but not sure- whether this sales group is taken from CMR or Sales order.

hence goto Tx:OMO1 - check for the relevant info structure , as you aware, info structure itself is a databse table. BY using this info strucuture fetch the data in your new Zreport.

If you are not able to find & open for new LIS report, better to create new Info structure where by select relevant key figures & characteristics.

if not,

You can ver well get the same data from database tables like VBAK . VBAP so on. but may cause for performance issue.

You should take care of fine tunig the report afterwards based on business volume.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

take the program with RFDOPR10 copy the same program under the name of Z report.

add these fields in selection screen and keep them mandatory on the selection screen & take logic from these tables and fields

1. Sales Group - VBAK-VKGRP

2. Division - VBAK-SPART

i think so you cannot capture the total functionality of RFDOPR10 which is the extract of plenty of tables.

finally if it is exectued then entire effort goes invain.

so my suggestion is catch hold of ABAPER and follow the above.

note : if sales group wise and division analysis is coming in the same report then it is very to populate the data from the Z report.

first confirm that.

if it is coming then go ahead with Z reprot itself

balajia