cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sc not transfered to backend rfc error after bapi_po_create1 ?

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have one user who's shoppingcarts are not transferred to the backend. when I try to transfer it manually with BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER I get an rfc error after the bapi_po_create1

for the rest the whole system is functioning as it should but only for this user the shoppingcarts are not transfered. I also don't get any errors back from the bapi.

anybody got a clue what can be wrong with this particular user ?

I checked everything in ppoma but can't find any flaws or errors.

kind regards

arthur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you check the Error Log in RZ20. There has to be something wrong in this shopping cart data. Is the SC Approved? What is the error shown by BAPI_PO_CREATE1?

Regards

Virender Singh

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi

> Did you check the Error Log in RZ20. There has to be something wrong in this shopping cart data. Is the SC Approved? What is the error shown by BAPI_PO_CREATE1?

>

> Regards

> Virender Singh

I am a bit closer to the answer I guess. no there were no erros given with BAPI_PO_CREATE1

fuzzy part however with the sc was that there was only an acc_no of 002. since the last hrsps on the backend the BAPI_PO_CREATE1 gave errors back that it didn't accept 002 without a 001

so I checked in a badi if there were acc_no with 02 and 100% costassignment and transfered these back to 01

with the badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW. that was working very nice until one user could not transfer any shoppingcart anymore. I saw that she had a workprocedure that caused the 02 acc_no (she used copy paste) when I let her do it without copy paste and just change it then the shoppingcart created a PO.

but I'm puzzled what I'm missing here and why it most of the times work but sometimes it just doesn't give any errors back and no purchasenr but just an exception others.

can I debug this further on in the backend somehow what causes the exception ?

kind regards

arthur

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ps are there also standard srm reports where you can both see the shoppingcart and PO number generated with the status of the SC ?

kind regards

arthur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in 7 and even we are suffering from the same problems, I dont understand why it was not coded to accomodate the deletion and addition of cost object lines, the solution was just to rearrange the indexes before ordering.

Anyways we have been following up with SAP for the same and you may go through the below recommended notes.

Try note 1496150

They might be still working on this one though.

Will update if they come back

regards,

mahesh

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I get an error If I want to look up that note ?

The requested SAP Note is either in reworking or is released internally only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

They may still be working on that Note.

As I said we have a similar problem with the PO going in to error when the Cost assignment line is deleted and newely added.

We have a message open with SAP and they suggested this note and as it did not resolve the issue they are still working and probably trying to fix the code in that note.

The error in our case was something like "Error during table access"

Keep a watch on that note, probably once it released you may give it a try. Meanwhile if anything else is recommended to our message I will update this thread with that.

regards,

Mahesh

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the note is still not release by SAP ?

but I have implemented some coding of other notes into the badi to fix the problem with the deleted assignments in the badi

BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW FILL_PO_INTERFACE1

LOOP AT cs_po1_document-it_poaccount INTO wa_acc.
    lv_acc_cnt = 0.

LOOP AT cs_po1_document-it_poaccount INTO wa_acc2 WHERE po_item = wa_acc-po_item.
      lv_acc_cnt = lv_acc_cnt + 1.
    ENDLOOP.

IF wa_acc-distr_perc = 0 AND wa_acc-delete_ind = '' AND wa_acc-serial_no <> 1 AND lv_acc_cnt = 1.
      wa_acc-serial_no = 1.
    ENDIF.

MODIFY cs_po1_document-it_poaccount FROM wa_acc.

ENDLOOP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are working in SRM 7.0 .

Please check this note 1447024 which is related to ECC 6.0

Because of account assignment data in ECC 6.0 ,the problem is there in SRM

In account assignment data for SERIAL NO enter 01 and try ,it will solve your problem.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have used the badi BBP_SC_CHANGE to change the account assignments with this coding

LOOP AT et_item INTO wa_e_item.
    lv_acc_cnt = 0.
    LOOP AT et_account INTO wa_e_acct WHERE p_guid EQ wa_e_item-guid.
      lv_acc_cnt = lv_acc_cnt + 1.
    endloop.

if WA_E_ACCT-distr_perc = 100 and WA_E_ACCT-acc_no <> 1 and lv_acc_cnt = 1.
      READ TABLE et_account into wa_e_acct with key p_guid = wa_e_item-guid.
      WA_E_ACCT-acc_no = 1.
      MODIFY et_account from WA_E_ACCT index sy-tabix.
    endif.

endloop.

I have tested it with 2 shoppingcarts, at the first sc I did everything correct. in the second I made the error which was corrected by the badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW

in the second case the sc returned an rfc error 1 on bapi_po_create1 and in the first case it made the PO. I have compared all the data transfered to the BAPI and there were no differences. now I can only conclude that the BAPI checks the SC in the SRM system somewhere.

now everything works fine through altering the SC instead of the data transfered to the PO

kind regards

arthur