cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion for third party orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I see that the incompletion procedure config is not useful to stop third party orders(TAS items) from creating a Purchase Req if an order is incomplete for pricing. I tried flagging the 'Pricing' check in the status group definition but that didnt help either. The only option I see that is the billing document gets blocked in case of incomplete pricing in the order but we would want to set up our system to stop the purchase req itself from getting generated like it does when there is a credit block for the order.

Unfortunately OVB5 too has a requirement only for credit block and none for pricing.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

this cannot be achieved with standard configuration i think so because if you keep in LOG of incompletion in sales order it will not stop creating PR.

so this is pure development

where you can write in user exit USER_EXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE that if the sales order item category is VBAP-PSTYV = TAS & schedule line category is VBEP-ETTYP then check the LOG whether the document is completed or not and if not throw an error message & stop triggering PR stating that document is incomplete.

this triggers while saving the document.

hope this clears your issue

balajia