Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting targets for the KPI's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where and how do you set the target for the KPI?

I see that there are input ready quesries available to set targets how to use them?

Can you only set targets for base KPI's?

How and where is the data collected stored for the KPI's? in the standard cube given as business content?

I would really appreciate your input Gurus.

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

To your questions:

You can set targets for the KPIs using the standard planning workbooks that are deliverd with the role :SAP_BW_SPM_001.

you can set targets for base and core KPIs.

The data collected is stored in the cube : /SRB/C001.This cube is part of the standard delivery with SuPM.

regards

Sijesh

0 Kudos

Hi Sijesh,

I am also, currently working on a project implementing BO SuPM Version 1.0. Landscape is ECC -> BI -> SuPM dashboards.

I have created a KPI in SuPM dashboard.

Case 1 : Automatic data collection - This KPI is marked for Automatic data collection. So, maintained Scripts with Connectivity and SAP BW Query name. I save this KPI and include in a new report and Run it. There are no records displayed.

Case 2: Manual data collection - This KPI is marked for manual data collection. So, maintained values in SuPM portal itself. I save this KPI and include in a new report and Run it. There are no records displayed.

Could you please help me how KPI in SuPM be filled manually and automatically ( from BW Query)?

Thanks,

Best Regards

PhaniRaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Setting up of the Target & Benchmark will be defined while creating a Core KPI or a Base KPI. You have to click on the YES radio button for the "Maintain Targets/ Benchmarks" in the KPI creation screen. Only for those KPIs you can load the Target & Benchmark data. Now, to understand on How to set the Target & Benchmark values using the BI-IP workbook, pls follow my article in this link:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/0088043c-51ea-2d10-449e-b4b9a9f28e3a

Let me know if you find any problems,

Regards,

Raghu

0 Kudos

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at: [Marketing KPIs|http://keyperformanceindicators.info/marketing-kpis/]

Best rgs

Edited by: colakyngo on Aug 21, 2011 4:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the same type of performance indicator from year to year, you can adjust your specific target in each KPI. By using the same [KPI|http://keyperformanceindicators.info], you can more closely understand your organization's ability to achieve the specific goals. You will also be able to adjust your goals to make them realistic. Also make sure your KPIs reflect critical success factors.

I guess you use Google to have more documents about KPI or you can send your questons to specialized forums.

Best rgs

Edited by: Ella Pacey on Aug 22, 2011 5:42 AM