Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to enhance Standard web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

component name HRRCF_C_SEARCH_UI

application name hrrcf_a_unreg_job_search

my requirement is i have to skip the selection screen of this application means as soon as we use the URL the start button event should be triggered . these are standard object can any one suggest me the solution ?

Regards

Ammad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/700317da-bd79-2c10-368e-8f18bf5d8...

Regards,

Bala Baskaran.S

Edited by: Bala Baskaran on Dec 7, 2010 12:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1). Open any Standard Webdynpro Component to enhance.

2) If you want to Enhance a method or design a layout on the View, then select the View and then select the View -> Enhance from the menu bar.

3) Give the Enhancement Name and Description and save it.

4)After saving you can see the view is in inactive state and in the status bar you can see u201CEnhancement implementation ZXXXX found".

5) If you navigate to method tab, you can see Pre-Exit, Post-Exit, & Overwrite Exit.

a)Pre-Exit u2013 If you write code in this method, it will execute before the standard method executes.

b)Post-Exit u2013 If you write code in this method, it will execute after the standard method executes.

c) Overwrite Exit u2013 If you write code in this method, the standard method will be overwritten by this method and only the overwrite exits will work.

6) Just click on the create button on anyone of the method based on requirement and write your code and activate it and execute the application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i wanted to trigger button click in initialization of the view wd_this->fire_to_results_unreg_plg( ). but when i do that it raise an error message

i have created a Zcopy of the said component

Regards

Ammad