cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whether BED,ECS&SHECESS for these condition what is condition class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SD pricing procedures,BED,Ecess and Shcess conditions what should be the condition class- as per SAP Standard it should

be maintained as A &A. if it is maintained, then it will add to net price.

Please clarify-whether to maintaned these in FI side as D-taxes, why cant why we maintain in sd side as D for condition class

whats the impact.?

2. we maintain 100% condition like jex2/ecess/shecess ..what should be the access sequence? for taxinj and taxinn

I have searched the forum-but could not suitable answers.

Thanks in advance

mskgnt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

1. In SD pricing procedures,BED,Ecess and Shcess conditions what should be the condition class- as per SAP Standard it should be maintained as A &A. if it is maintained, then it will add to net price.

1.a. In A & A combination, if you want these condition types to include in net value you can use it

2.Please clarify-whether to maintaned these in FI side as D-taxes, why cant why we maintain in sd side as D for condition class

whats the impact.?

2.a.Iin D A D combination, system will assume that condition type as Tax condition Type and shows the tax values seperatelly

3.we maintain 100% condition like jex2/ecess/shecess ..what should be the access sequence? for taxinj and taxinn

3.a yes you can maintain. its depends on your requriment that which accessequence you have to use for the same.

hope this solves your query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for reply.

I am little bit confused.can you please clarify me on below points

1. In Tax procedure-we maintan excise condition as D/A/A-

as per procedure these will ge copied into sd and from there accoutn posting will be done.

2. we will created/copy new conditions in sd pricing procedure-when we are creating..what should be condition class.

if we make it statiistical..then we will be creating one more condition type for 100% to hit g/l accounts..then for that what should be the condition class?

thanks in advance

mskngt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. In Tax procedure-we maintan excise condition as D/A/A-

as per procedure these will ge copied into sd and from there accoutn posting will be done.

1.a. yes from there account posting will be done thru the account keys assigned against the condition types given in pricing procedure.

2. we will created/copy new conditions in sd pricing procedure-when we are creating..what should be condition class.

if we make it statiistical..then we will be creating one more condition type for 100% to hit g/l accounts..then for that what should be the condition class?

2.a. yes we have to copy the conditon types for creating new ones that is recomended. which class you have to take depends on client requriment. if you D & A - the above as i said. why we will take tax condtion type as stastistical we will not take it. the answer as above.

i hope i have provided all the details

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for the reply.

let me just review the answers

1. excise conditions in taxinj-will be D/A/D

2. the same excise conditions will be created in sales pricing procedure-whether A or D depending upon client requirement.

3. apart from the above-we also create 100% conditions to hit g/l accounts for which we assign accoutning keys.

hope i am right.

one more clarification regarding vat/cst-these conditions are also being maintained in tax procedure...so we need to create in sales pricing procedure?

thank you ver much

mskgnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to maintain CST/VAT in SD pricing procedure also.

The sequence would be

1) PR00 Basic Price

2)BED

3)Education cess

4) Secondary & Higher edu cess.

Subtotal from 1 to 4 and on this you have to calculate the CST or VAT

5)CST or VAT

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,