Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual valution

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

My business scenario is like that

1)all materials i maintained sampling procedure in material level 100 %

2)I did't maintained any sampling procedure characteristic and quality plan level

3)in result recording inspected quantity for gr quantity and inspected it is coming 1

4) after enter the results based spec system shows the pop accepted and rejected in above that pop up Manual valution

appear why it is coming like that

5) in configuration plant level setting i done automatic close

my query is whenever i enter in back system should give the valution based on spec

again i change config all back ground that also not working can any body work this solution kindly guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOUR INPUT

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no configuration for automatic valuation in SAP standard.

Only the sampling procedure can have valuation rule like as based on nonconforming unit count, defect count, mean value, attribute code valuation...

Using plant level configuration or user parameter, you can use result recording configuration to automate the process flow only, not valuation.

Regards

Luke

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a sampling procedure with 100% inspection and automatic valuation like as '100' nonconf. unit.

Assign the sampling procedure to inspection setup in material master QM view.

If you select '100% inspeciton' check box only, system does not valuate automatically.

Regards

Luke

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you very much your solution .

But if i maintain 100% check why system should not give valution automatic any config settings is need in the system

winnie_wei
Explorer
0 Kudos

I think you have to use "sampling procedure" for automatic valuation.

regards, winnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sequence in which results are to be entered is

1. Enter results for MIC or partial sample

2. Valuate result (Edit--> Valuate)

3. Close the results. If valuation is not been performed already, SAP will automatically call the valuate function.

I think you have not executed close characteristics function. refer page 8 of the attached document

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/QMIMRR/QMIMRR.pdf

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much your reply but my query is when ever i enter the result valution should automatic i dont want pop up screen for valution because every characteristic system pop up the screen for valution some material i want to inspect 95 characteristic system popup 90 time for valution in the result recording this should be back groud kindly tell me any solution is there in sap or any z development need.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are having problems with auto valuation and you think you have every thing set, then try looking at the user settings in QE51n. In the user settings you can specify lr navigation that upon using the enter or return key the system attempts to valuate and close each characteristic. While that is set up user by user, you can also influence this with the QM plant settings in config under the results recording tab.

FF

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much your positive reply but my query is i already done configuration Automatic close and i done configuration all inspection type sampling procedure 100 % but in result recording system prompt every characteristic manual valution what is the solution for this business

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My next guess is the 100% sampling. What is your unit of measure and what is the "scope" setting of the mic's. For automatic valuation, you must use fixed scope. Anything else results in a manual valuation.

So you must first set "fixed scope" on all the mic's. Then, if you have 100 units and you are using 100% inspection, then you must record 100 results for each mic.

I'm going to take a guess that your mic's are set to "lessor scope" if you are using 100% inspection.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you don't want to have pop-up after results recording...please get into the inspection plan operation details for which MIC's are assigned and select VALUATION BASED ON INSPECTION POINTS.

Best Regards,

Raghavendra K Nayak

Edited by: KAPPETTU RAGHAVENDRA NAYAK on Dec 13, 2010 8:26 AM