Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify Partner Function from Header level to Item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

A help please!!!

Scenery:

I need to have: - When I create a Sales Order, I can have differents Carrier Partner Fuction for each line.

Currently we have a Partner Function (Carrier) defined at Header Level.

I need to modify it in order to have a Carrier Partner at Item Header.

Many Thanks all,

Barbara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Barbara,

Go to SPRO - SD - Basic Functions - Partner Determination - Set Up Partner Determination -

Select - Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

Select TA - Standard Order & select "Partner Functions in Procedure" from left side.

Go to the Partner Function of Carrer & make sure that there is NO TICK MARK in the "Not Modifiable" check box. (This will let you change the Carrier at Header level also, if required.

Go to SPRO - SD - Basic Functions - Partner Determination - Set Up Partner Determination -

Select - Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Item

Select N - Standard Item & Select "Partner Functions in Procedure" from left side.

Go to New Entries & Enter Carrier Partner Function & make sure that there is NO TICK MARK in the "Not Modifiable" check box. This will let you change the Carrier at Item level.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use t.code VOPA.

Select sales document item. Then go to the partner procedure and select the procedure used at the item level. Here add the partner function CA and save.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

that means you that frieght forwarding agent at header because you have configured at header partner functiions in pratner determination procedure.

so if you want to have the same or other freght forwarding agent please configure in item partners also in partnerdetermination in item level.

in SPRO.

OR

you go and use VOPA

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Dec 7, 2010 5:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can achieve this by VOPA also in it go to sales order item level and add the standard partner or add the new partner created by you and then go to procedures and assign your partner determination procedure and come back and check whether you can enter in sales order manually or it is coming automatically if there is only one vendor or Frieght Forqarding Agent.

balajia