cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements and Routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

we are currently developing a routine that will check certain requirements before price will be calculated. Right now, the routine is suppressing the condition type when reqts are not met. since the condition type is a mandatory field, we are getting an error. is there a way wherein we can still display the condition type even if reqts are not met. im thinking condition type is displayed but grayed out. also, zero value should be the default value if reqt are not met. any idea?

thanks,

jp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the cond type is required & doesnt contain any value, then system prompts error message, though its supressed or displayed.

Instead I would suggest you to remove the "required" entry from the customization, trigger this functionality through the same routine which you have created.

- in routine, logic should be

- If the requirement is met, cond type is "Required" field, Else not a mdantory field. Let cond type display or supress depends on business.

Regards,

ReazuddinMD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your input. Business do not want to remove mandatory field. instead, what they want is that if reqt is not met, the condition type will be displayed but cannot be edited. also, value is set as zero. can i create one requirement to disable editing and then a routine that will set value at zero?

i noticed that in standard, when condition type does not have a condition record, system is suppressing condition type.

how can i code your statement: If the requirement is met, cond type is "Required" field, Else not a mdantory field

regards,

jp

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please give the error message with message number what you are getting

so that we can understand it

balajia