cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPRTRANS is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi . master of SRM.

I try configured Procurement Driven but I not capable to transfer none SOLP.

Activities.

1.- RFC correct working

2,. table v_T160EX and PR are configured

3.- self services working ok .

4.- solp approved status

table

EPRTRANS is EMPTY consequently the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER not working

any guide to review.

thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

note 656597 for resolution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar

Check the Material Group and PUrhcase Group combinations in the tables and make sure you have the same in your PRs in backend.

Make sure you are not using a manual transmission. Remove the Manual indicator in T160EX and make sure you ve assigned a profile to the material group and purchase group combination.

Then checkyour PRs whether the PRs have a source of supply or not. Also check EBAN table for the PRs if the PRs have Profile updated in the purchase requisition item.

The PR should be there in EPRTRANS immediately after the PR is saved/approved. BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER report picks up these PRs and sends itto SRM. At this point the entries in table EPRTRANS will be deleted.....

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Virender

let me check these points and keep you informed .

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI virender I found the table EBAN the item does not has the XX IN EPROFILE atribute. and consecuently does not send nothing to SRM , in SMQ1 is Empty.

what do you think its happen ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the PR has Correct Material Group and Purchase Group in it. You can not leave these two fields blank in the PR. Plus check if there is any source of supply assigned to the PR....

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI virender.

the PR has the Purchase Group and Material Group and does not has supply Procurement.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar

Try these two options:

1. Make sure BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER report is not running. Stop that report if it is scheduled to run in background.

2. Change this PR and see if EPRTRANS is updated or not....

3. Create a new PR with same data and see if it gets updated in the EPRTRANS Table.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Virender .,

1.- the job are not actived no yet.

2.- the change PR no full the table EPRTRANS is EMPTY

3.- created an new PR not full the table EPRTRANS is EMPTY.

into table EBAN the item yes has the EPROFILE marked like external Procurement but no creates the register in EPRTRANS.

thanks for your support.

Edited by: Oscar vazquez on Dec 7, 2010 7:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar

If all the settings are correct then I dont see any reason why the PR wont be there in EPRTRANS.....What is the SRM Version you have in your system. CHeck OSS notes for your version or inform SAP about the same

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Virender in other Question I found the next sugestion. mi version of SRM 7.0 sp 9

you can try following steps.

1. Function module BBP_EPRTRANS_MAINTAIN must be made known to a BTE(Business Transac

tion Event). To do that, make or change an entry intable TBE11.

Application ID Active Text

PM X Plant maintenance

2. Make an entry in table TBE31 for event 01000710 with the followingfields:

Event Country Application Function module

01000710 PM BBP_EPRTRANS_MAINTAIN

3. To set the purchase profile determination, use Transaction SM30 tomaintain view V_

T160PR and V_T160EX according to your requirements.

do you think that is the problem. ?

thanks.

Edited by: Oscar vazquez on Dec 7, 2010 8:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar

I expect TBE11 and TBE31 to have those entries already available in standard solution. YOu may check if these entries are there in these two tables or not. My system has these two entries by default.. I still believe that EPRTRANS Table must have the details updated on saving the PR.

Can you have someone debug the background processing to figure out whether system is even making an attempt to update the EPRTRANS table or not. Check system logs if there is any issue in updating data in this table.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I review the table TBE31 and only have one entry like that

event: 01000710

Land :

APPLK : PM

FUNCT: BBP_EPRTRANS_MAINTAIN

the question is the attribute APPLK . the PR is created since MM module. no of PM,

thanks.

Edited by: Oscar vazquez on Dec 7, 2010 8:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI problem is resolved.

the problem was the table tbe11 was not active check to PM Aplication ID.

the sap Note 656597.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry... What is SOLP?... curious to know!

GH

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi the SOLP. is an requisition of Purchase, created in ERP.