SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expenditure Certification - Maintain/Display Operation

matthew_hanson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm reviewing the usage of Expenditure Certification in my Agency's sandbox system. One element I'm having trouble with is the Operation master data. Portal is to be used to maintain the Operation and Financing Source. However, our sandbox system is on a different network than our Portal system.

Does anyone know of a way to create the master data using the SAPGUI rather than Portal?

Thank you in advance,

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

we developed several custom programs for creating master data (Financing Sources, Operations and links between the two).

Ciao!

Max

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm not sure that this question is suitable for Public Sector forum

matthew_hanson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Expenditure Certification is a new subcomponent of PSM and included in ECC 6.0 EhP 3. It's purpose is to assist in review of grant expenditures.

I'm looking for any T-Codes that would allow for creating the master data relevant to this component rather than using the Portal functions. I have a feeling that a custom program would need to be written using the function modules but I'm hoping there may be a standard.

Thanks,

Matt

Edited by: Matthew Hanson on Dec 7, 2010 7:19 AM

0 Kudos

Hi, try to find in tcode BAPI

0 Kudos

Alex,

I couldn't find a BAPI that addressed the component. I have a feeling that a BAPI hasn't been developed yet because the function is so new. I've briefly checked the function modules, but there are so many it may take a while. Do you know of any specific FMs that are for Expenditure Certification.

Thank you for your advice, Alex!

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos

Hi,then I can't help (Sure that you searched in IMG-Public Sector Management ® Expenditure Certification ® Define Time Slices and Patterns and Define Financing Source Type)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

we developed several custom programs for creating master data (Financing Sources, Operations and links between the two).

Ciao!

Max