cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post to qulity inspection as a default in materail mater purchasing section

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

When we goods receipt, the stock is received in Quality inspection. We do this by setting the indicator of " post to Quality inspection" under purchasing section of material master maintainence(MM02)

My question is : Is there any place in configuration that I could set up this indicator as mandatory?

Thanks in advance,

Linda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue solved by assigning field of MARC-INSMK to a empty group followed by setting the coresponding data screen status as required.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OMS9, key in 100 in "Field sel.group" and execute. Now from below tab, select your material type and change the option to "Reqd entry" and save.

Now check your material master.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

Thanks for your reply. It helps a lot. Please kindly advise more regarding the "Fields in field sel. group"

You see.. The only required field I like is MARC-INSMK post to inspection stock. However,

there are other three fileds in field Sel. group in below have also been effected which I dont' want to.

MARC-KZDKZ Documentation required indicator

MARC-PRFRQ Interval until next recurring inspection

MARC-QMATV INspection Setup Exists for Material/Plant

Do you have any idea on How to delete the other three groups ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Linda

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code OMSR.

Select the field (MARC-INSMK) and click on the horizontal arrow at the right.

For the material type, you can make this field as required entry.

Hope this helps.

Regards

P.S: Can you close your earlier threads if answered/not answered. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Just been to OMSR and googling for the material type you mentioned but i couldn't find it. Would you please provide more instructions?

Thanks,

Linda

I will close the previous thread shortly after.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Linda,

I must be wrong. In my system I could see the material type in the Field reference column after clicking the horizontal arrow.

Based on your situation/requirement, you can select as required entry against MM01 and/or MM02.

Can you try and update the forum?

Thanks,